Anaplan Senior Model Builder
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client takes pride in an extensive history of successful data & analytics solutions delivered with cutting edge design, quality execution, and consistently delivering tangible business value and is now looking for an Anaplan Solution Architects to join their growing team. They are seeking people with a background in consulting who have implemented full end-to-end projects and have hands-on experience with Anaplan both functionally and technically.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating business’ home-grown solutions into best-in-class Anaplan models
- End-to-end Anaplan Implementations – identifying requirements, defining scope, architecting solutions, developing optimized models, documenting processes, and training product owners
- Assisting Junior Model Builders in daily activities
You will have experience in:
- Anaplan Level 2 or 3 certified
- 3+ years’ experience implementing end-to end Anaplan solutions
- Knowledge in 2-3 markets desirable (Energy, Finance, etc.)
- Well versed in designing NUX pages and business planning models workflows
- Have participated or lead business testing and deployments with project teams
- Expert level knowledge in Excel spreadsheets modeling, pivot tables, and formulas
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) domains
To apply for this Anaplan Senior Model Builder Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: 6721
Member of Technical Staff
Ref No: RL6751
2nd Level Service Desk Engineer
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref No: RL6735
Field Services Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6732
IT Support Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6731