Anaplan Solutions Architect
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client takes pride in an extensive history of successful data & analytics solutions delivered with cutting edge design, quality execution, and consistently delivering tangible business value and is now looking for an Anaplan Solution Architects to join their growing team. They are seeking people with a background in consulting who have implemented full end-to-end projects and have hands-on experience with Anaplan both functionally and technically.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating business’ home-grown solutions into best-in-class Anaplan models
- Leading end-to-end Anaplan Implementations – identifying requirements, defining scope, architecting solutions, developing optimized models, documenting processes, and training product owners
- Mentoring, developing, and coaching junior model builders through daily activities
You will have experience in:
- Anaplan Level 3 certified and Certified Anaplan Solution Architect
- 3+ years’ experience implementing Anaplan as a Model Builder with at least 1 year being a Solutions Architect
- 3+ years’ experience of business consulting in requirement definition, business analysis and implementation of end-to-end solutions with client-facing skills and Anaplan Agile deliveries
- Knowledge in 2-3 markets desirable (Energy, Finance, etc.)
- Expert level knowledge in Excel spreadsheets modeling, pivot tables, and formulas
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) domains
To apply for this Anaplan Solutions Architect Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6720
Member of Technical Staff
Ref No: RL6751
2nd Level Service Desk Engineer
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref No: RL6735
Field Services Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6732
IT Support Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6731