Application Support Analyst
Location – London
Salary – £55,000 – £60,000 per Annum
Benefits – Excellent Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Bonus, Income Protection, and Partner Assistance Programme.
Curo are partnering with an Investment Management business who are guided above all by the responsibility they have towards clients and their assets. They take a holistic approach to asset allocation, and recognise that environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues are becoming an increasingly important metric when considering long-term risk and return. The founders’ aim is to achieve steady returns over the long term, always with an eye on risk, using up-to-the-minute technology. They want everyone to have access to the sort of service and expertise that institutional investors would expect. They have grown immensely over recent years, and have maintained their friendly team.
This role would suit a candidate with proven knowledge and experience using Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL. You will need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, XML messaging and Windows Server/Desktop troubleshooting. Excellent communication skills are essential, and some understanding of the investment market will be really beneficial. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of industry-recognised IT and Support practices and methodologies including ITIL.
To be the first point of communication for Clients, Customers and Colleagues who may be encountering application-related issues, providing support in a manner that ensures that the credibility of IT is both maintained and enhanced.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for all application-related issues.
- Ensure that the IT application architecture remains consistently available to all users (including colleagues, clients, business partners and suppliers) through:
- Management and delivery of scheduled daily, weekly, monthly and quarter-end application tasks.
- Identification, management and resolution of incidents.
- Identification, management and root cause elimination of problems.
- Identification, management and implementation of application or process improvements.
- Effectively manage and prioritise requests or incidents via helpdesk, mailbox, phone calls and walk-ups.
- Support start of day processes.
- Support and monitoring of the Dealing system – end to end from the organisation’s platform through to Custodian.
- Understand the business strategy and contribute to the overall goals of the business through software support and development.
- Maintain a technical advantage through continual training and personal development.
- Shifts rota covering support hours from 6am to 6pm.
- Saturday start of day work on a rota basis.
- On Call Evening and Weekend rota support for incident handling.
- Incident Management – Ensure the efficient and effective execution of the Incident Management process thereby reducing the impact of issues on Clients, Customers and Colleagues.
- Problem Management – Ensure the efficient and effective execution of the Problem Management process to identify and eliminate root causes thereby reducing the number of recurrent incidents caused by known problems.
- Service enhancement or change request – Ensure the efficient and effective execution of the Service Request process to manage the identification, approval and implementation of peer, customer and supplier improvements via change requests.
- Scheduled daily, weekly, monthly and quarter-end application tasks – Ensure the successful timely completion and communication of all agreed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly end application tasks.
- Continual Improvement – Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements as applied to key processes.
- Adopt, where possible, industry best practice principles and procedures (e.g. ITIL) to continually improve.
- Training – Help in distributing knowledge amongst colleagues in the Support and Development team.
To apply for this Application Support Analyst Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6597
Member of Technical Staff
Ref No: RL6751
2nd Level Service Desk Engineer
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref No: RL6735
Field Services Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6732
IT Support Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6731