Associate Product Line Manager
Location – Paignton
Benefits – Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care, Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits, 25 days’ annual leave, Fitness Classes, & Progression
Curo are Partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. Their automated test and assurance solutions accelerate technology development in the lab, and ensure new products and services perform in the real world. They specialise in innovative products and services, that address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. Their customers span across communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and many more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from lab to real-world deployment. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
This role would suit an Associate Product Line Manager, with 2 years plus experience in a Technical Software focused position. Demonstrable experience in software product continuous development and lifecycle is essential. This role may involve some international travel, so we are looking for candidates who have the flexibility to do this on an ad hoc basis (with notice). This role will either be fully on site in Paignton, Devon; or alternatively, Hybrid is also an option, with a minimum of 3 days office based. With this in mind you will need to live within a commutable distance of Paignton, Devon, or be willing to relocate.
You will be working closely with and supporting a Senior Product Manager. The aim is to deliver products and services content, for sales tools and campaigns, with a focus on the company’s positioning technology specific software roadmap. Your aim will be to overcome hurdles in the software roadmap and work across teams to ensure alignment and adequate priority.
- Working closely with the engineering, and sales team to support the delivery of pre-sales technical support and post-sales improvement requests.
- Facilitating, and supporting production of marketing and NPI documents.
- Establishing connections and good working model with the operations and commercial teams.
- Understanding, executing, and driving improvement in the technical and commercial process landscape.
- Over time, fully adopt all aspects of product management for the core software roadmap.
- Definition of product roadmap to ensure commercial success.
- Engaging with market segment and commercial leads, to identify product expansion opportunities and their value.
- Execution of the product roadmap in collaboration with engineering.
- Collaboration with sales and business development teams, on product specifics.
- Working closely with third party suppliers.
Qualifications & Experience – Essential:
- Minimum BSc. in Software Development, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years working in a technical role with a heavy software focus.
- Demonstrable experience in software product continuous development, and lifecycle.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in parallel.
- Engaging and responsive manner with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work well remotely within a multi-discipline, diverse organization.
- Willingness and availability to travel to other countries.
Desirable (Not Essential):
- Experience in product management/marketing.
- Experience in Product Realization Process, ability to drive inputs into gate processes.
- Demonstrable knowledge in GNSS / PNT Technology.
To apply for this Associate Product Line Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6251
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388