Automotive Protocol Test System Engineer
Location – Berlin / Remote / Hybrid (2 days max in the office)
Benefits – Annual Bonus, 250 Euros of eco cheques per annum, Medical Insurance, and Pension
Curo are partnering with a leading global provider of automated test and assurance solutions for networks, cybersecurity, and positioning. Their innovative portfolio of products and services addresses the test, assurance, and automation challenges of a new generation of technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles, and beyond. Each year they assure the promises that more than 1,500 customers worldwide make to their customers, spanning communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from the lab to real-world deployment.
If you are interested in working with the latest cutting-edge technologies, you will get the chance to create innovative automotive and IoT test applications. You will work within an experienced team in an innovative, creative, and international atmosphere. The business is looking for new employees with exceptional abilities, visions, and commitment levels to join their team.
The connected car is becoming reality, every day a little bit more. From Autonomous Driving and Car-2-Car communication to Time Sensitive Networks and the Internet of Things.
This Team operates a flexible work designation, at maximum two days per week in the Berlin office, otherwise working from home.
- Define test frameworks and solutions in the area of the connected car, including requirements analysis and high-level design.
- Analyse and fully understand the requirements from customers and product managers and implement these in the necessary context.
- Independently design future-proof products using state of the art software engineering practices.
- Quality assurance through setting up test plans and test specifications for verification and validation of the products.
- Create technical design documents, and source material for user documentation.
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering required; Diploma or Master of Science in Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring Boot, including RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Excellent Java coding skills, C/C++/C#, TTCN-3 are a plus.
- Founded knowledge in algorithms and standard problem solutions.
- Further knowledge of Eclipse plugins development, Docker, Jira, GIT and agile processes is a plus.
- 3+ years of S/W development experience required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and team-oriented approach.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, knowledge of German is a plus.
To apply for this Automotive Protocol Test System Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6450
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642