Google Job Title: Azure Application Architect Job
Job Reference: RL5732
Pay: Upto £75,000
Job Duration: Permanent
Location: London/Remote based
Salary: Upto £75,000 (DOE) + benefits including bonus, car allowance and more
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is an established Global consulting firm whom have over 4,500 digital specialists across offices and delivery centres in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.
A key ethos is “Making Digital Happen”, allowing technology to do more and intrude less. Their aim is to make it easier for enterprises to adopt nextGen Digital infrastructure, with solution offerings within the Modern Workplace, Cloud & Network services and Smart Security.
As an Azure Application Architect you will predominately be tasked with owning and driving technology solutions in Azure, collaborating with other architects and team members as appropriate to craft solution proposals
This will be a key role within the business with key responsibility for influencing and shaping Cloud Modernisation solutions during pre & post-sales engagements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use established and new design patterns to create robust, modular, scalable technical designs that address requirements provided by clients
- Own and drive technology solutions, collaborating with other architects and team members as appropriate to craft solution proposals
- Present solutions to the team – including to senior leaders – build consensus and get the team aligned to the right options.
- Collaborate with and guide engineers to ensure designs are successfully implemented
- Maintain appropriate technical and business documentation
- Continuously stay informed on industry direction, incorporate relevant patterns into solutions
- Code solutions if/when needed. Mentor other team members as required
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
You will have experience in the following:
- Experienced and/or certified in Azure Application Architecture
- Advanced understanding of Azure design, implementation and operation of public cloud, enterprise micro services and APIs, in a highly secure, enterprise environment
- Deep experience architecting middleware using Java or other comparable technologies
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, strong understanding of CI tooling (TeamCity, Jenkins), various forms of automated testing – unit, integration and more
- Deep experience across all layers of the web application stack – frontend, middleware, backend.
- Strong proficiencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Excellent Software development skills: Java/J2EE, XML, JSON, Web/RESTful services, design patterns
- Strong background in distributed and large-scale systems
- Expertise in using Database Query Languages like SQL, MongoDB, Hive, etc.
- Expertise in using Hadoop and related tools such as Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark
- Deep experience in HTML 5, CSS, responsive design
To apply for this Azure Application Architect job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5732