Google Job Title: Azure Consultant Job
Job Reference: RL5742
Pay: £65,000 to £70,000
Job Duration: Permanent
Our client a Microsoft Partner is looking for an Azure Consultant to join their growing team. As part of this role you will work within the Cloud & Infrastructure Team as a consultant within their Azure Cloud Solutions practice. You will be involved in client facing projects whereby you will use your experience of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Server technologies.
START DATE: ASAP
ASSIGNMENT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £65,000 to £70,000
Please note – this role does not offer sponsorship to Tier 2 visa holders.
You will be responsible for:
- Visiting customers’ sites across the UK with some overnight stays when required
- Designing and implementing cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure and System Centre
- Liaising with clients from scoping requirements, design/planning, solution architecture, configuration and deployment
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Providing professional advice and technical expertise on complex and often challenging transformation projects in your chosen field of expertise
- Provide Project technical support and escalation point for complex support issues and provide technical project documentation.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience working on Server Operating Systems environment, (e.g. MS Windows, Linux / UNIX), in a senior technical role.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience working with Hypervisors such as Hyper-V and VMware
- 3 to 4 years’ experience designing and implementing System Centre Solutions including DPM, SCCM and SCOM
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills MCTS / MCITP / MCSE qualification with desire to continue to develop personal technical skills and accreditations to the highest levels
- Experience of working in a revenue generating role
- Comfortable working at all levels of Cloud & Infrastructure Projects including design, implementation and enablement.
- Demonstrate in-depth up-to-date technical knowledge of Windows Azure Cloud Platform including OMS, Virtual Machines (IaaS), Azure Storage & StorSimple
- Forward thinking with an inquisitive mind and a desire to innovate and work with clients on complicated projects
- Extensive experience in working in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to converse with our clients in person, by email and telephone
- Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team.
- Mature and professional outlook, results driven, high energy and resilience are important characteristics.
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
To apply for this Azure Consultant job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5742