Google Job Title: Azure Data Architect Job
Job Reference: RL5733
Pay: Upto £80,000
Job Duration: Permanent
Location: London/Remote based
Salary: Upto £80,000 (DOE) + benefits including bonus, car allowance and more
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is an established Global consulting firm whom have over 4,500 digital specialists across offices and delivery centres in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.
A key ethos is “Making Digital Happen”, allowing technology to do more and intrude less. Their aim is to make it easier for enterprises to adopt nextGen Digital infrastructure, with solution offerings within the Modern Workplace, Cloud & Network services and Smart Security.
As an Azure Data Architect you will predominately be tasked with owning and driving technology data solutions in Azure, collaborating with other Data architects and team members as appropriate to craft solution proposals
This will be a key role within the business with key responsibility for influencing and shaping Cloud Data analytical solutions during pre & post-sales engagements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the blueprints for EDW, BI and data management
- Have a point of view and speak to data architectures with authority and back it up with detailed technical knowledge and experience
- Analyse and propose architectures for data related projects data and analytics platform management and well as for reporting and analytics
- Knowledgeable in data standards data governance security privacy and data quality
- Develop solution architectures and create future-state view of the information landscape that and assist in design decisions
- Enable effective data and analytics governance
- Create conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others
- Provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of information assets on the tech stack of MSBI, AWS, Azure, Power BI, Power Apps, DG and MDM Skills experience
You will have experience in the following:
- Experienced and/or certified in Azure Data Architecture
- Excellent experience in both cloud and on-prem data technologies
- Experience with Data warehouses, application data and database modernisation.
- Hands-on experience in Erwin and Power BI reporting solutions
- In-depth experience of designing and implementing reporting and analytics solutions
- Hands-on experience implementing data and analytics management programs in MSBI, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience in architecture practice and methodologies
- Ability to communicate influence and persuade peers and leadership
- Ability to understand the long-term big picture and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
To apply for this Azure Data Architect job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5733