Google Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer Job
Job Reference: RL5499
Pay: Up to £80,000
Job Duration: Permanent
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer for their UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice. You will have the opportunity to join a large organisation with the feel of a start-up and experience accelerated progression due to the predicted growth in the practice.
Despite the challenges of Covid-19, my client continue to put a huge focus on Employee Engagement and have been able to do this digitally, with remote events, award ceremonies and get-togethers organised by teams and portfolios over the last few months being very well received. My client is growing through a period of high demand & now is a great time to join the team.
START DATE: ASAP
ASSIGNMENT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Up to £80,000 + 10% bonus + Benefits
CLEARANCE: Must be SC eligible
Please note – this role does not offer sponsorship to Tier 2 visa holders.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience as a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
- Experience is needed n Kubernetes(AKS), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Linux Sys Admin (RHEL, Ubuntu, Alpine), Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, AzureDevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins
- Demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation
- Highly organised and able to tackle things without supervision
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
As a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer covering (although remote based) will be either Birmingham, Belfast, Manchester or Edinburgh your main responsibilities will be
- You will be customer-facing (when we are able) and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
- The role is varied in scope, technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. configuration and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Assist in the transition of projects to clients Managed Services teams.
To apply for this Azure DevOps Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5499