Location – Hybrid / London
Salary – £80 – £90K per annum
Benefits – Excellent Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Bonus, Income Protection, and Partner Assistance Programme.
Curo are partnering with an Investment Management business who are guided above all by the responsibility they have towards clients and their assets. They take a holistic approach to asset allocation, and recognise that environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues are becoming an increasingly important metric when considering long-term risk and return. The founders aim is to achieve steady returns over the long term, always with an eye on risk, using up-to-the-minute technology. They want everyone to have access to the sort of service and expertise that institutional investors would expect. They have grown immensely over recent years, and have maintained their friendly team.
This role requires a candidate with the ability to explain complexity in a clear, succinct way, providing advice and recommendations to influence decision-making across stakeholders at all levels, including C-Suite. You will require the ability to look beyond the immediate problem and identify the wider implications of a decision. You will require strong stakeholder management, facilitation, and interpersonal skills. Data manipulation and visualization skills, with experience of ingesting data from multiple sources is essential. You will have the ability to get the best out of the team and develop their skills. This would suit a highly disciplined candidate with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. A hands-on and practical approach along with good liaison skills are essential. The successful candidate will have desire to work in a small team environment and a tenacious approach to achieving goals. Occasional visits to other sites, or to visit external parties will be required.
The purpose of this role is to own, drive and deliver the target organisational design in line with the business strategy. You’ll interpret and contextualise strategy for operational needs, helping bridge the gap between strategy and execution. You will assess and bring together the work of others to ensure delivering maximum impact whilst overcoming known business/ operational challenges to achieve the best possible outcomes for the business and users over the short and long term. This will involve working closely with key Heads of department e.g., Head of Operations, Head of Strategy and Proposition, IT Strategy, and Head of Digital to understand the business needs and translate these into clearly defined target operating models for the business analysts to deliver.
- Apply and utilise business-modelling methods to help identify gaps in organisation capabilities, which can be used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision-making.
- Using a data driven approach, presenting objective analysis to show how business capabilities are, and could be, supported.
- Identify, document, and maintain the business model in an accessible and usable format ensuring that it the definitive source of information about the business operations.
- Design and drive the business-operating model required to achieve the businesses vison/strategy.
- Identify opportunities for simplification and rationalisation of processes.
- Continually review and collate feedback from the business areas to understand key processes, challenges, and risks to the operating model.
- Document and define tactical and strategic proposals to support the conceptual business-operating model.
- Work closely with Proposition managers, Digital product managers, and Head of Operational Change.
- Overall responsibility for the business analysis function, eliciting and capturing of clear business requirements, operational process flows and training material and achieve the conceptual business operating model ensuring a consistent and best practice process is followed.
- Adherence to all applicable compliance regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring the team are working on the right priorities.
- Ensure the team are collaborating and creative thinking with key stakeholders.
- Delegate relevant responsibilities and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team, building an environment that encourages continuous improvement and innovation.
- Mentor and support the team through regular 1-2-1’s and the quarterly review process.
- The ability to explain complexity in a clear, succinct way, providing advice and recommendations to influence decision making across stakeholders at all levels, including C-Suite.
- The ability to look beyond the immediate problem and identify the wider implications of a decision.
- Strong stakeholder management, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data manipulation & visualisation skills, with experience of ingesting data from multiple sources.
- Strong manipulation & visualisation skills offering the ability to get the best out of the team and develop their skills.
- Manipulation & visualisation problem solving, planning, prioritisation, decision making, delegation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the advice process and advisory market in the UK desirable.
- Knowledge of latest technology within the operational area.
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Experience of agile working practices and frameworks desirable.
- Experience of working as a Business Architect or significant Business Analyst experience in transformation and / or complex enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Experience of critically analysing processes, solutions & business cases from a variety of angles (people, process, technology, data & UX).
- Experience leading a team.
To apply for this Business Architect Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6712
Member of Technical Staff
Ref No: RL6751
2nd Level Service Desk Engineer
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref No: RL6735
Field Services Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6732
IT Support Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6731