Salary – £43,000 – £46,500
Location – Remote / Hybrid with infrequent travel to Greater & Central London
Start Date – ASAP
Curo are partnering with a large organisation within the Charity / Non Profit Sector, who make a huge positive impact to the lives of thousands.
This is a great opportunity to make a great impact, and to foster positive change. As Change Manager, you will play a lead role in delivering one (or more) and ensuring change initiatives within the Business Services directorate meet objectives and outcomes by increasing employee engagement, adoption and usage.
The focus of the role is on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles and organisational structures. Your primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and tactics that maximise engagement. This role will also provide a significant contribution to the broader organisational change programmes.
- Taking ownership of the change management strategy for a transformation area and programme work stream.
- Define, improve and track success against outcomes measures.
- Work with key stakeholders/colleagues to determine the best approach, leveraging existing change and transformation programmes
- Application of structured change management methodology.
- Helping to embed change management principles, techniques and tools in a variety of project and product deliveries.
- Working closely with colleagues to assess the change impact and plan engagement and training.
- Lead engagement and consultation exercises including change management assessments, communications and training.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change using various mitigation tactics.
- Consult and coach project & product teams, senior stakeholders and other staff to lead change.
- Recruit and lead a network of change champions, on boarding them into the methodology and ways of working, where needed.
- Coordinate or directly support a communications and training efforts.
- Champion and promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Deputise for the Change Programmes senior managers and leads, as and when required.
- Significant relevant experience gained through a number of previous roles, projects or programmes, or Educated to degree level in psychology, management or other related discipline
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Deep knowledge of one or more change management models/frameworks.
- Experience of successfully applying change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience of large scale organisational change efforts and/or culture strategy and transformation.
- Familiarity with different project management approaches, tools and phases
- Experience of working in large complex organisations with large and geographically spread operational delivery models,
- Engaging and influencing senior stakeholders, effectively handling challenging relationships and delivering complex messages in a user friendly manner.
- Experience of presenting at Programme Boards; Project Boards; and Steering
- Groups (and equivalent) with senior stakeholders.
To apply for this Change Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6351
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388