Channel Partner Marketing Manager
Location – Remote Anywhere UK
Salary – Competitive
Benefits – Bonus, 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 with length of service), 4 x life insurance, employer pension contributions starting from 6% increasing to 14%, Private Medical Insurance, & Medicash plan.
Curo are partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. They specialise in innovative products and services which address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
In joining the business, you will join forces and work alongside some of the industry’s most passionate subject matter experts. In an environment of innovation, you will find a place where you can grow, think, explore, create, and make change happen. They have brilliant staff retention, and look after their team. They will support you to perform, grow, and contribute, with the confidence to be yourself. They are dedicated to creating the right work and life balance experience!
This position would suit a Senior Marketing Professional, with experience in the Technical or Engineering Sector. The role requires someone with the aptitude for technology and ability to connect technical concepts with customer value. We are looking for an individual with experience working in and/or marketing to partner or channel programs, with proven ability to understand and communicate business processes, business challenges and associated infrastructure requirements effectively. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with marketing and sales colleagues.
The Channel Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing a marketing strategy and plan to attract, engage, and progress partners’ customers through the funnel. The individual will co-develop and execute integrated marketing plans with select key partners to drive incremental pipeline and revenue growth. This role is also responsible for Identifying and implementing global partner marketing programs (e.g., MDF, marketing portal tools) to grow the business.
- Develop and manage partner marketing strategy and plan in alignment with partner sales growth and revenue objectives.
- Engage with key partners to develop joint marketing plans that support the objectives outlined in the partner’s business plan.
- Collaborate with Corporate and Product Marketing to ensure campaigns and assets created include elements relevant for partner use with their customers.
- Strategic management of MDF to invest in partner activities that produce joint ROI.
- Grow the brand through partner-focused communications (including, but not limited to “The Echo”) to elevate the business as a priority partner.
- Align fully with the Field Marketing Leader and team to leverage resources in-region to help support partner execution.
- Analyse and track the success of all partner-facing programs. Implement metrics to demonstrate return on investment against the partner marketing budget.
- Ensure budget management of all partner marketing spend.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, computer science or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Experience working in and/or marketing to partner or channel programs.
- Proven ability to understand and communicate business processes, business challenges and associated infrastructure requirements effectively.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with marketing and sales colleagues.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise in a results-driven environment.
- Aptitude for technology and ability to connect technical concepts with customer value.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a hands-on attitude, be a self-starter, and able to creatively use limited resources.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills, passion for work and a willingness to generate results.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar), and various webinar platforms is a plus.
To apply for this Channel Partner Marketing Manager job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6838
Digital Practice Lead
Pay: £115,000 to £130,000
Ref No: RL6916
Pay: Upto £57,000
Ref No: RL6910
Data Solutions Architect
Pay: Up to £90,000
Ref No: RL6907
Pay: Up to £56,500
Ref No: RL6848