Cloud Solutions Architect Job
Location: Remote – UK Wide
Salary: £75000 – £90000 – Negotiable
Benefits: Private Health & Dental Care, Bonus, extended lunchbreaks once a week, 28 days annual leave entitlement (including the days between Xmas & New Year), Fast Food Friday, and a Personalised Training Plan – Including funded Microsoft Certification.
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Curo Services are partnering with an Award Winning Cloud Solutions Global Business, at the forefront of Enterprise Cloud Solutions. They work with some of the most exciting new Technologies available, to deliver best-practice Cloud Solutions for their customers. A Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform and Enterprise Delivery Partner, at the cutting edge of Cloud Tech, they offer their team a friendly, relaxed and fun working environment. They are all collaboratively focused on delivering on their promises to customers. Everyone within the team is recognised for their contributions, and are all eligible for their global bonus scheme, which ensures everyone comes together to deliver the goods!
We are looking for a Talented and Technically competent Cloud Solutions Architect, with extensive experience architecting Microsoft Based Solutions. You will provide support for the Technical Pre-Sales Engineers during the sales engagement phase. You will work closely with customers Senior and Tech Teams to close a sale. This role sits within the Engineering Team which is made up of 3 Architects and 15 Engineers, who all work very closely together. You will require a detailed understanding of Enterprise Architectures & Security, in order to confidently discuss business outcomes, features and benefits with Senior Business & Tech audiences. This role would suit a driven and motivated individual, that wants to work for an exceptional business, that offers an excellent culture, and work life balance.
- Discovery & Assessment – working closely with the Cloud Solutions Engineers to collect, document and assess key data sets prior to architecting solutions.
- Consultancy Lead Sales Engagements – Providing support for the Tech Pre Sales Engineers, and working with customers senior and tech teams to close the sale.
- Complex Systems Architecture – Designing & Building complex Microsoft-based cloud solutions, collaboratively in your team, to incorporate all elements of Azure IaaS & PaaS, and M365 Technologies.
- Cloud Architecture Documentation – working with the Engineering Team to document customer cloud solution architecture, Including HLD & LLD, inclusive of the chosen configuration, IP Range, Server Specifications as well as admin and server account info.
- Cloud Solutions Automation – As a senior tech resource, you will lead by example with an automation first approach, and continual adoption of Azure DevOps technologies, to deliver IaC Cloud Solutions.
- Handover to Cloud Solutions Engineers – Working closely with the Engineers, to ensure seamless deployment and service integration by the engineers.
Technical Skills – Essential:
- Microsoft Office 365 Architecture & Deployments.
- Microsoft Azure Architectures & Deployments
- Technical Design Documentation
With at least 2 of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server (2019, 2016 & 2012R2)
- Application Virtualisation (AVD, RDS, Citrix etc.)
- PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Active Directory (inclusive of Azure AD Connect & Federation)
- Microsoft Azure Resource Manager (ARM) & Bicep Deployments.
- Azure DevOps
- Advanced PowerShell scripting competence.
- Cisco Meraki or Microsoft Virtual Networking.
To apply for this Cloud Solutions Architect job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6006
Windows Ansible Automation Engineer Contract Job
Pay: £350- £400
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6017
Head of Engineering and Architecture Job
Pay: £70,000 to £75,000
Ref No: RL6016
SCCM Support Engineer Contract Job
Duration: 6 months
Ref No: RL6009
Project Manager Contract Job
Pay: £550-£600 per day
Duration: 6-12 Months
Ref No: RL6013