Cloud Technical Consultant / Architect
Location: Gloucestershire / Bristol
Salary: £65 – £95K Per Annum
Benefits: Bonus, flexible working hours, career opportunities, private medical, excellent pension, and social benefits
Active DV Clearance is highly desirable. Please note that candidates will need to be eligible to undergo DV Clearance.
Curo are collaborating with a global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. They help companies connect, protect, analyse, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has big ambitions and an outstanding ability to create strong relationships – or for a dynamic & seasoned Technologist who is looking for new & exciting opportunities to make a difference. Your focus will be to provide clients with the optimal consultative service and experience, resulting in business outcomes that meeting core client values and business requirements. If you are looking for challenges in a fast paced, thriving, international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
This is a brand new opportunity for a bright, driven, customer focussed professional to join our clients Cloud ‘Delivery’ team, and work alongside our Enterprise Cloud specialists to drive forward the design, deployment & operations of Cloud Infrastructure, Automation and Containerisation projects for the end-client.
The delivery team help deliver valued clients the most effective Cloud solution to suit the organisational requirements of dynamic and fast-paced business. They support them to exploit maximum business benefit from Cloud solutions, leveraging best in class internal and Partner technologies to create relevant and engaging experiences.
- • Support the design and development of new capabilities, preparing solution options, investigating technology, designing and running proof of concepts, providing assessments, advice and solution options, providing high level and low level design documentation.
- • Cloud engineering capability to leverage Public Cloud platform using automated build processes deployed using Infrastructure as Code.
- • Provide technical challenge and assurance throughout development and delivery of work.
- • Develop re-useable common solutions and patterns to reduce development lead times, improve commonality and lowering Total Cost of Ownership.
- • Work independently and/or within a team using a DevOps way of working.
Required Technical skills & experience:
• Experienced in Cloud native technologies in AWS.
• Experienced in deploying IaaS/PaaS in Multi Cloud Environments.
• Experienced in Cloud and Infrastructure Engineering building and testing new capabilities, and supporting the development of new solutions and common templates.
• Experienced in being able to act as bridge from the infrastructure through to user facing systems.
Desirable Technical Skills & Experience:
• Experienced in Kubernetes Containers.
• Experienced in the use of Automation tools e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Foreman, Puppet and Python.
• Experienced in different flavours of Linux platform and services.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
VxRail Engineer – SC Cleared (Contract)
Pay: £388 Per Day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7248
VMWare Consultant (Contract)
Pay: £438 per day
Duration: 120 Days
Ref No: RL7311
Solution Architect (Contract)
Pay: £646 per day
Duration: 140 Days
Ref No: RL7312
Implementation Specialist (Contract)
Duration: 5 Months
Ref No: RL7313