Collibra Solution Architect
Location: Hybrid, UK Wide, with 2/3 days per week in London
Salary: £95,000 to £110,000 (DOE) + private healthcare, performance related bonus, training allowance etc
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a boutique consultancy dedicated to helping companies manage their data. They offer proven expertise in the design and implementation of innovative enterprise data management services and solutions, adapted for their clients’ needs. They understand the business issues faced by companies tackling complex data management and integration challenges in tough commercial and regulatory conditions. Their services and solutions deliver tangible value, they help clients bring coherence and consistency to their data, reducing risk and cost and creating competitive advantage.
Our client works closely with Collibra to support organisations who have chosen to adopt this market-leading data governance and metadata tool. The focus of this role will be helping their clients set up and use Collibra Data Governance Centre (DGC). An ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is good at communicating complex ideas and is comfortable working across multiple projects simultaneously as well as happy working in a team environment. Experience in Alation is highly desired. The role offers flexible working with a couple of days per week in their London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on client projects, leading the work, running workshops and engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Utilising your extensive knowledge of Collibra to work with new clients to implement their first use case, as well as advising existing clients on best practice for their Collibra implementation.
- Identifying cross-sell and up-sell sales opportunities, and supporting the delivery of proposals to clients.
- Helping to run and grow their internal Metadata Practice, supporting the development of new services and building a team of practitioners.
You will have experience in:
- Qualified as a Collibra Ranger (or minimally Solution Architect, with a view to becoming a Ranger)
- Hands-on delivery experience working with and implementing Collibra Data Governance Centre (DGC)
- 8-10 years’ experience working with data
- Graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree (in any subject)
- Great stakeholder management at all levels
- Good at communicating complex ideas
- Comfortable working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Metadata Tooling (Collibra, Alation, Purview, Informatica, Solidatus etc.)
- Data Management Frameworks (DCAM, DAMA, DMM etc.)
- Cloud technologies (Azure, GCP, AWS, Snowflake)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail, delivering thorough and accurate work
To apply for this Collibra Solution Architect Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6516
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512