Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: £150,000 to £170,000 (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client takes pride in an extensive history of successful data & analytics solutions delivered with cutting edge design, quality execution, and consistently delivering tangible business value and is now looking for a Commercial Director to join their team in the UK. As part of this role, you will be responsible for taking a lead role in helping a successful consulting organization through an accelerated growth cycle, by winning & bringing in new business & clients. The role would suit someone who has led the expansion of their client portfolio, developed long-term trusted client relationships, experienced in guiding the development of their teams and also has a proven track record of securing multi-million pounds deals.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the expansion of client portfolio
- Independently developing and nurturing new client opportunities through new and established channels, and by leveraging your network
- Developing long term trusted advisor relationships with potential clients
- Bringing drive, tenacity and innovation to client identification and opportunity creation
- Guiding the evolution of the business development process, with new insights and experience
- Representing business’s technical capabilities, experience, and values to prospective clients
- Leading bid teams in the creation and development of high quality tailored client proposals (RFPs and RFIs)
- Leading exploratory meetings and workshops with prospective clients
- Leveraging your experience to recommended data strategies and program approaches for potential clients
- Leading the expansion and communication of business’s thought leadership in data overall
- Providing team leadership and mentoring for junior resources and aspiring commercial directors
You will have experience in:
- 10+ years of experience in working in the data industry
- 5+ years’ experience at a senior level within a global consulting setting
- 5+ years working with the CXO level of large organizations
- 5+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Proven sales experience with a portfolio of trusted client relationships
- Strong experience in influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong personal drive and work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this Commercial Director Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6646
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642