Cyber Security Lead Job
Location: Remote – UK Wide
Salary: £100,000 to £105,000 (DOE) + 10% Bonus & Benefits including Car Allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an established Enterprise level Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies. They hold regular salary reviews and it is an excellent place to progress your career. There are an abundance of differing projects, keeping your role varied and interesting and exposing you to new technologies.
With about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019), they work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures. My client offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy, what they look for are professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Our client is looking for a Practice Lead for their Cyber Security team. The main focus of this role is on driving forward our client’ market leading propositions in Professional Services specifically for Security. Providing internal and external strategy and thought leadership, supporting Pre-Sales for customer campaigns, bids, solutions and opportunities, and ultimately helping their customers on their own digital journey.
They are looking for a Security Practice Lead to grow and manage a consultancy team that delivers Cyber Security Professional Services and solutions across a range of areas. This includes Cloud Security; Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability & Threat Intelligence; Identity & Privileged Access Management; Cyber Strategy, Governance & Transformation, IOT, Application Security and Data Security. Ideal candidate will have recognised industry qualification or equivalent (i.e. CISA, CISM, CCSP, CISSP).
You will be responsible for:
- Advising customers on the drivers for executing organisational change as well as adopting technologies
- Line management of Security SME’s
- Advising customers on the adoption of agile methods of delivery and the impact on IT operations
- Developing close working relationships with key stakeholders in our client’s organisation becoming a trusted advisor to customers
- Leading, owning and supporting the pre-sales and delivery assurance of digital, technology transformation solutions and services, including responses to large scale and complex customer opportunities, including ITTs, RFPs and RFIs
- Understanding, defining and presenting maturity models and roadmaps for customer’s Digital transformation journey
- Collaborating with the Chief technologist, Solution leaders, sales, technical delivery and operational teams in the development of digital trust engagements that meet customer requirements
- Discovering and analysing customers’ IT operations and technical state and provide recommendations for improvement
- Continually building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and customer stakeholders, by demonstrating empathy, honesty and informed advice
- Working with the services, marketing, and solutions teams on portfolio and product information launches including enablement and education for customers and employees
- Developing future service offerings and value propositions
- Using social media and other means of effective communication for client and self-marketing, raising awareness and profile, and thought leadership purposes
You will have experience in:
- Great communication and presentation skills and be able to articulate complex ideas and solutions to stakeholders at all levels.
- Extensive experience in IT consultancy and thought leadership
- Line-management, training, developing team skills and supervision
- A thorough understanding of cyber security with the ability to architect security solutions including: cloud security, cyber response automation, threat intelligence, user analytics, DLP, endpoint security tools, security infrastructure technologies, and application/software protections
- Must be well versed with cyber security management including security controls architecture, incident response preparedness and response, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and security event analytics and correlation
- Leading and advising clients on security solutions which includes risk, governance, technology, regulatory drivers and IT security and frameworks such as NIST, ISO, ITIL standards
- Stakeholder management working with senior internal and customer C-level executives
- Proactive approach in building technical and professional relationships with customers, vendors, partners and internal stakeholders
- Business case development including aspects of business value-add and cost savings
- Creating services cost models with appropriate cost levers and the associated quality assurance / governance
- Managing requirements through elicitation, definition, validation and end to end traceability
- Understanding of commercial and pre-sales processes (RFPs, ITTs, cycles, deadlines)
- Interpreting customers’ business and technical requirements into IT services and solutions
- An appreciation of IT orchestration and automation would be of advantage
- Business and IT architecture frameworks and methodologies; industry recognised accreditations are a significant advantage
- Understanding and application of Consulting and Project Management frameworks, approaches and methodologies; industry recognised accreditations are a significant advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal; a second major European language is a significant advantage
- High standards of quality in documentation skills and presentation experience with mid to large-sized internal and external audiences
- Understanding and articulation of industry trends and potential future directions
- Understanding, adopting and enforcement of corporate governance and assurance policies and processes
- Identification, analysis and management of risks in both pre-sales and in-flight projects and programmes
To apply for this Cyber Security Lead Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6155
Infrastructure Security Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6178
Data Engineer Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6170
Data Visualisation Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6171
Cyber Security Expert Job
Ref No: RL6172