Google Job Title: Data Scientist job
Job Reference: RL5216
Pay: Up to £65,000 plus benefits
Job Duration: Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus benefits
Benefits: 10% discretionary bonus, private health insurance for self and dependants and mandatory pension scheme, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
The company: A strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies. This business is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. They have been featured as a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences.
- Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners.
- Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity, including both structured and unstructured data.
- Piping and processing massive data-streams in cloud platform.
- Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions.
- Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
You will be required to demonstrate the following experience:
- BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines.
- 5 years’ experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python.
- Leading end-to-end data science project implementation.
- Experience in the Technology sector.
- Experience in Deep Learning or Neural Networks required.
- Experience in SQL, R or Python is required.
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this Data Scientist job and would like to learn more, please click apply today and send us your current CV, we will be in touch with those deemed suitable as soon as possible.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5216