Data Warehouse Tech Lead
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: £85,000 to £90,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client is looking for a Tech Lead to join their team on permanent basis. The role will suit an innovative data-driven individual who is keen to get hands-on experience working with businesses to unleash the value from their data. As the Technical Lead, you will join an interdisciplinary team of architects, big data consultants and big data engineers and get exposed to data in a commercial context. The role offers remote working with an expectation that you will be visiting their London office one day per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing agile project plans and managing teams to execute
- Working with client stakeholders to understand and translate complex business requirements into project scoping document
- Understanding and creating technical specification based upon business requirements
- Previous consulting/solution delivery experience
- Working with offshore development resources
- High attention to detail and flexibility in juggling different responsibilities
You will have experience in:
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical analyst in a consulting environment
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) subjects
- Working independently and directing team members in a high pressure, time-critical / client-centric environment
- Gathering and processing raw data and understanding how to specify design for building data ingestion and transformation processes.
- Proficient in – ETL/ELT processes, Distributed cloud computing (AWS / Azure), Data Warehousing methodologies (Kimble/Inmon), SQL, relational database and (structured/unstructured) data querying
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Master’s degree in STEM subjects
- Experience working with C level and Senior Management
- Facilitating/leading discovery meetings and workshops with client stakeholders
- Hands-on experience developing Proof of Concept or MVP products for clients
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modelling
- Programming experience in Python, R, Java, C++, Scala
- Understanding of NoSQL databases and data types including, but not limited to JSON, XML
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
To apply for this Data Warehouse Tech Lead Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6482
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642