DV Cleared Senior Windows Engineer
Salary – £60 – £65K per annum
Benefits – Private Healthcare, Mileage Allowance for business travel, Company Pension, Corporate Card for Expenses, Company Mobile Phone Contribution
Start Date – ASAP
Curo are partnering with an Enterprise Client, who are known for bringing a together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Their people work tirelessly and are dedicated to helping their customers achieve their goals.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a bright, driven, customer focussed professional to join the Modern Workplace ‘Delivery’ team, and work alongside the Enterprise Desktop Service specialists to drive forward the design, deployment & operations of the Desktop as a Service programme for the end-client. Active DV Clearance is a must for this role, and you will be working within a London based Office.
- Supporting the various systems within the remit of the Enterprise Desktop Service including patching cycles and regular Windows image updates
- Providing 3rd line technical support and troubleshooting issues escalated to the Desktop Service for resolution.
- Assisting Project driven or Service Improvement activities
- Completing small systems designs, image designs, MECM and MDT implementations
- Active DV Clearance, to work full-time in London
- Windows Desktop Migration & Deployment Skills & experience (Win 7 / 8 / 10)
- Windows desktop management skills & experience (Microsoft SCCM / MECM)
- Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy skills & experience
To apply for this DV Cleared Senior Windows Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6119
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642