Google Job Title: Dynamics 365 job
Job Reference: RL5034
Pay: Up to £55,000 plus package
Job Duration: Permanent
The Pay: Up to £55,000 plus package
Company Benefits: highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, enhanced pension, healthcare and a range of other flexible benefits.
The Company: Launched in 2005, it is a large, reliable and highly respected financial advice company committed to ensuring customers recognise, value and benefit from effective financial planning. The senior team, highly-trained staff and 2,000 financial advisers share this common objective.
Offering a diverse range of customers with quality financial advice to help them make informed decisions about their financial future and working with some of the UK’s leading mortgage lenders, insurance providers, fund managers and investment experts to deliver quality, innovative and affordable options.
You would want to work here if you: like a dynamic and fast-paced environment within a growing business with huge ambition. The business invest heavily in the development of their people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential.
The Role: In this Dynamics 365 job, you will analyse requirements and transpose these into a fully functioning solution. You will be proficient in configuring all aspects of Dynamics CRM/365 including fields, forms, business processes, workflows and custom entities. You will develop components outside of the Dynamics 365, predominately in Azure, to deliver the requirement, as well as troubleshooting and rectifying issues.
Tasks will include:
- Transpose user requirements into workable solutions
- Build scalable and maintainable solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 platform including the creation of:
- Business rules
- Automated tasks
- Develop external components within the Microsoft Azure environment and federate with Dynamics 365.
- Deliver in an iterative approach within an agile framework
- Undertake unit testing
- Prioritise and sequence work items
- Estimation of effort required to deliver requirements and/or stories
- Build test automation into the delivery
- Troubleshoot failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause
- Work with other stakeholders/end users in the software development lifecycle
- Identify and raise risks and issues throughout the workstream lifecycle
You’ll know a lot about:
- Building complex Dynamics CRM based solutions for a medium to large organisation
- A bottom-up understanding of Dynamics 365
- Proven track record working as a Dynamics CRM/365 Systems Developer
- C#, .Net Core, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Dynamics Plugins
- Agile development methodology, Test Driven Development techniques, Continuous Development & Integration tools and processes
- Business change and associated methods
It would be great if you also know about:
- Chat, Video Conferencing, Document Management and Portal integration
- Technical proposal(s) on the wider business
- How competitors are using technology and continuous improvement to gain advantage
Application process: If you’re keen to hear more about this Dynamics 365 job, please apply today with your most recent CV. If deemed suitable, you will undergo an initial phone screen with Curo Talent before your details will be submitted to our client as part of a shortlist. If they are keen to interview you, it will be a couple of rounds of face to face interviews.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5034