Google Job Title: Enterprise Solution Architect Job
Job Reference: RL5731
Pay: Upto £90,000
Job Duration: Permanent
Location: London/Remote based
Salary: Upto £90,000 (DOE) + benefits including bonus, car allowance and more
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is an established Global consulting firm whom have over 4,500 digital specialists across offices and delivery centres in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.
A key ethos is “Making Digital Happen”, allowing technology to do more and intrude less. Their aim is to make it easier for enterprises to adopt nextGen Digital infrastructure, with solution offerings within the Modern Workplace, Cloud & Network services and Smart Security.
As an Enterprise Architect you will predominately be tasked with building end to end solutions in areas around cloud modernisation whether Azure/AWS or GCP. Key parts of the role will involve delivering Agile/DevOps transformations and next gen ADM and AMS Operating models.
This will be a key role within the business with key responsibility for influencing and shaping Cloud Modernisation solutions during pre & post-sales engagements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build end to end solutions in areas around cloud modernization, Agile/DevOps transformation and next gen ADM and AMS Operating models
- Build an integrated solution strategy working across different technologies
- Design an Integrated Operating model across towers and jointly build engagement level Transformation themes
- Provide thought leadership in solutions approaches, educate sales teams on solution offerings, bid process and changes in the market
- Articulate value in terms of business outcomes/outputs and come with a product mindset to building ADM applications
- Present and lead solution alignment workshops with our customers
- Ensuring quality solution delivery and subsequent solution selling to other key stakeholders
- Creating capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets
- Bid Management: Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
- Design compelling, innovative and competitive client propositions for technology outsourcing with innovative cloud technologies
- Outline the pursuit sales and solution strategy to provide direction for solution contributors and subject matter experts (e.g. through developing a solution blueprint and transformation storyboard)
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technology trends to propose new features and provide value and innovative solutions to our customer
- Lead customer meetings, presentations and negotiations during the deal life cycle
- Oversee the design and development of end-to-end technical solutions covering service offerings
- Work with other business units to integrate complex multi-tower deals spanning infrastructure, applications, data, analytics, security etc.
- Contribute to written RFI and RFP responses and face-to-face customer interactions including solution presentations
- Contribute to drafting or review of customer SoWs
- Collaborate with technology partners to support the reskilling solution teams on the latest market trends.
You will have experience in the following:
- Experienced in Cloud Enterprise architecture – Azure/AWS/GCP
- Must have served as an SME in designing and migrating applications in the cloud, worked on digital transformation projects involving complex cloud deployments, and be adept at the design of innovative cloud solutions for Industry/Enterprise requirements
- Successful candidates will bring multiple years’ experience with cloud platforms (AWS/Azure or GCP)
- Customer facing expertise- working closely with business and technical influencers. Candidates can be considered whom are looking for a step up into a pre-sales Cloud solutions architecture role, coming from app engineering, data engineering or infra engineering consultancy background.
To apply for this Enterprise Solution Architect job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5731