Field Services Engineer
Location: Hybrid (4 Days a month min Milton Keynes / London Office)
Salary: £30K per annum, plus £4,500 Car Allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Car Allowance (£4,500) , Group Life Insurance & Income Protection, Exam Success Reward (£250 payment for exam passes, Free On-Site Gym, Healthcare Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling), Perk box, Personal Development, Ride-to-Work , Birthday leave, & IT Equipment Purchase Scheme.
Curo is Partnering with one of the UK’s leading technology services, solutions and support providers, with a passion for helping ambitious organisations and their people to succeed. They work with a wide range of clients, with an equally wide range of needs and ambitions, helping their clients transform the way they do business by providing them with flexible & secure platforms to operate on. They are one of the most awarded Microsoft partners in the UK, have a long track record of success, delivering truly transformational solutions and services for their clients.
We are on the lookout for a Field Services Engineer looking for growth, with a love for service desk and client success. If you always looking to meet customer requirements efficiently and strive to resolve client user issues by delivering the right solutions the first time, on time, every time, then this could be the role for you.
The role offers fantastic growth opportunities – work hard, learn as you go and work your way up the support ladder with a great team support structure. You’ll be engaging with a range of clients, so the ideal candidate needs to have confident communication abilities. The position itself involves client site visits and performing break-fix maintenance for all reported issues, responding to reactive issues and completing the successful installation of both software and hardware to meet client requirements. You’ll be representing the business, so will have the responsibility of providing a professional and positive first impression, whilst ensuring a reliable resolution of customer technical issues when raised via the client’s help desk.
- Hardware and software installations.
- Managing and working to internal and customer SLA’s, escalating any concerns.
- Creation and maintenance of customer-specific infrastructure documentation.
- End to end ownership of problem resolution.
- Managing client expectations through clear communications.
- Taking responsibility for your own continual professional development, ensuring up-to-date industry and technical knowledge.
Essential Requirements :
- 2 years’ plus experience as a field-based engineer supporting SME’s.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role.
- Working as part of a wider service delivery function.
- Supporting multi-site clients.
Intermediate Knowledge in the following areas:
- MS Windows Server Technologies.
- Exchange Technologies.
- Active Directory.
- Firewalls, Router & VPN Technologies.
- Strong network troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft 365 administration.
- VMWare – installing and troubleshooting virtual machines.
- NAS & Storage Technologies.
- Android & Windows Mobile Technologies
- PC/Server Hardware – upgrade, both hardware and firmware. RAID configurations, iLO.
- Comms Cabinet Patching.
- DNS – running through the DNS structure to ensure domain entries exist for DC’s, moving external DNS services around to different IP’s when the internet changes.
- Group Policies – create, breakdown, and troubleshoot issues.
- Backup Technologies – install, configure, set up backups to tape, disk and cloud locations.
To apply for this Field Services Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6467
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512