Full Stack Developer
Salary – £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Benefits – Travel to work allowance up to £3,400 per annum, Flexible working of up to 3 days a week from home once the 3-month probationary period concludes, Pension.
Location – London – Hybrid
Curo are collaborating with a charitable organisation that offers practical help for people without discrimination, supporting vulnerable people from all walks of life.
This role would suit a Frontend, Backend or Full Stack Developer.
To develop and maintain the organizations software and DevOps infrastructure in collaboration with
the Senior Developer and Software Development Manager, to work with key stakeholders to analyse
problems and propose software-based solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain software for use within the organisation and by the general
- Maintain the DevOps infrastructure and ensure site reliability
- Provide the ‘digital glue’ to integrate various COTS solutions from different vendors
- Analyse problems and requirements raised by key stakeholders and propose solutions
- Good general education
- 2+ years of software development experience required – knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, REST, Frontend JS frameworks (Angular/AngularJS, React)
- SQL and NoSQL data stores.
- Analytical thinking
- Effective communication and support Skills
- Interest in changing landscape of development
- Willing to learn new technology
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
- Ability to work across international settings and cultures.
- Basic knowledge of working with cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Experience of low-code dev environments such as MS Power Apps
To apply for this Full Stack Developer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6324
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512