Google Job Title: GCP DevOps/Architect job
Job Reference: RL5591
Job Duration: Permanent
Salary/Day Rate: Contract or Permanent – Competitive (DOE)
Our client is an established Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies. They are growing their GCP function at a rapid rate and it is a very good time to join the business and be a part of this journey.
As a GCP Expert, you will deliver both pre and post sales technical consultancy to customers, leading/being part of teams of consultants in delivery engagements as well as providing pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements. You’ll have clear areas of accountability and will be given appropriate autonomy to lead customer engagements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for influencing and shaping GCP solutions during pre & post-sales engagements.
- Provide qualification of solutions approach and produce engagement documentation for internal and external consumption .
- Define solutions, technologies and standards to blueprint best practice within the technology tower.
- Design and implement solutions for customers consistently and with quality, using our methodologies and processes.
- Produce high quality assignment documentation and assure deliverables produced by team members to ensure consistency and accuracy within a solution.
- Work as part of a team defining, designing and implementing solutions for their customers.
- Attend customer meetings to present solutions from a technical and implementation approach.
- Highlight any technical risks that may impact the success of the solution for their client.
- GCP Expert, Google Architecture (detailed level)
- Demonstrable experience working in pre-sales. Able to articulate and balance the risks involved in fast software delivery vs. operational stability.
- Experience with Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP, Docker, Microservices, NoSQL Databases, Messaging, CI/CD, Docker, Git.
- Experience in designing, deploying and managing automation systems.
- Experience defining the deployment and orchestration of complex multi-service architectures Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies, e.g., Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos.
To apply for this GCP DevOps/Architect Permanent job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5591