Graduate Hardware Engineer
Location – Paignton / Daventry / Hybrid (Up to 2 days a week from home)
Benefits – Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care, Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits, 25 days’ annual leave, Fitness Classes, & Progression
Curo are Partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. Their automated test and assurance solutions accelerate technology development in the lab, and ensure new products and services perform in the real world. Specialising in innovative products and services, that address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. Their customers span across communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and many more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from lab to real-world deployment. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
This role would suit a Graduate Electronics Engineer. You will be joining an efficient and collaborative team of 12, and will be working on the development of new products and features, as well as the ongoing development and maintenance of exiting products and features. This role will either be fully on site in Paignton, Devon, or Daventry. Alternatively, Hybrid is also an option, with a minimum of 3 days worked out of either site. With this in mind you will need to live within a commutable distance of either location, or be willing to relocate.
A great opportunity for a mid-level Electronics Engineer, to join a Global Organisation, that has maintained a close knit family feel. You will have the benefit of working with the latest technology, and excellent progression potential. You will be working collaboratively with other Engineering and Operations teams to support testing and resolve issues as they arise, taking the lead in some areas as required.
In addition, you will produce clear documentation to support the manufacture, configuration and use of the products and features.
- Work within a structured hardware development environment that includes Requirements Analysis/Definition, Design/Implementation, Defect Tracking, and Testing.
- Supporting enablement of production products through alternative component analysis and verification.
- Developing Automated Test Equipment and Alignment Utilities for in house and customer use, including code reviewing, qualification and following of a structured release process.
- Support manufacturing and Global Services to resolve manufacturing and customer issues.
- Design verification and qualification of modules and aspects of the system.
- Create concise and accurate documentation.
- Support design activities of electronic hardware system and module design and implementation including: RF, analogue and digital signal processing.
- Power supply and distribution.
- Design flow from requirements capture to design, Schematic capture, PCB Layout and BOM creation and manufacturing test.
- Thermal design/heat flow analysis.
- Firmware design and implementation using C.
- Prototyping/proof of concept.
- Safety and EMC Testing.
- Problem solving
Qualifications & Experience – Essential:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar discipline.
- Experience in handling engineering test equipment.
- A solid understanding of analogue and digital circuit design and analysis.
- Initiative – step up and take action without being asked. Look for opportunities to make a difference.
- Resourcefulness – adapt to new/difficult situations and devise ways to overcome obstacles.
Desirable (Not Essential):
- Experience of RF electronics or FPGA design would be an advantage.
- LabVIEW experience would be an advantage.
To apply for this Graduate Hardware Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6250
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388