HR Business Partner
Location: London/Hatfield – Hybrid, UK Wide
Salary: £48,000 to £54,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an established Enterprise level Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies. They support companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike.
They hold regular salary reviews and it is an excellent place to progress your career. There are an abundance of differing projects, keeping your role varied and interesting and exposing you to new technologies. With about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019), they work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their customers’ infrastructures. Our client offers a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy, what they look for are professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live their shared value of teamwork and performance.
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their people team which is a strong and commercially minded HR Business Partnering team. As part of this role, you will act as trusted advisors to the senior leadership of the Sales team. They are looking for someone who is proactive, strategic and has experience in implementing people strategies and initiatives that positively impact the lives of their team members.
The role will suit a passionate HR Consultant with prior experience in working closely with sales team. You will be required to attend the various sales events that take place throughout the country. You can be based out of their office in London or Hatfield. The role offers hybrid work environment with regular travel.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the execution of the business strategy through developing people strategies and initiatives that positively impact their people
- Developing strong and trusted partnerships with senior executives
- Leading & championing the implementation of significant organisational changes
- Collaborating with the COEs to address business issues and embed new strategies
- Advising senior leadership on all aspects of people management & the employee lifecycle
- Interpreting people analytics, data, and trends to make organisational decisions and advise the senior leadership team
- Supporting key talent acquisition programmes to enable the hiring of great candidates into the organisation
- Implementing and leading Leadership and Development programmes that support their people to be the best that they can be
You will have experience in:
- Background in the field of Human Resources Business Partnering
- Problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium, and long-term plans
- Hands-on attitude, being flexible and adaptable whilst being able to motivate others and influence work behaviours.
- Working in a commercial organisation partnering to understand the business agenda, having had a seat at the table with senior leadership.
- Running significant programmes of work across several people strategies, covering several areas such as change management through to diversity and inclusion.
- Exceptional communication skills, being able to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- A motivated self-starter who enjoys working with a high degree of autonomy
- An excellent team player
To apply for this HR Business Partner job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6422
Ref No: RL6599
Data Migration Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6585
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6586
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6587