Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Salary – £70 – £100K per Annum, Plus Bonus!
Benefits – Flexible working hours, career opportunities, private medical, excellent pension, and social benefits
Location – Remote – Anywhere in the UK (Expectation to travel UK wide)
Curo are collaborating with an Enterprise Client, known for bringing together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Their people work tirelessly and are dedicated to helping their customers achieve their goals. This is a huge organisation, and as such, you will be working alongside the best in the tech field, and benefit from excellent progression opportunities and security in your role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has big ambitions and an outstanding ability to create strong relationships. This role would suit a dynamic & seasoned Technologist who is looking for new & exciting opportunities to make a difference! This role has the scope to take the Enterprise up a notch in their IAM Offerings, and broaden their area of specialism in this area. To be considered for this role you must have the ability to deliver IAM transformational projects, across all sectors. Whilst this role is remote in nature, the expectation will be to travel to meet with clients, so you must have the flexibility to do that in line with the business needs.
Please note we can only consider candidates with the flexibility to travel to visit client sites.
This opportunity offers the chance to explore the latest offerings in the Identity and Security sector, and help business customers to keep their solutions relevant in a sector that does not sit still. This role would suit an excellent communicator, with the confidence to drive through ideas and projects. The successful candidate will be someone who can ‘talk & do’. Microsoft Stack knowledge is essential for success in this role. We will consider senior candidates with proven experience, or a ‘dynamic grower’. You will be in charge of setting the technical direction of IAM projects, and providing tech support to the Pre Sales Team, ensuring they offer clients a credible approach.
- Contributing to multiple projects during delivery and presales.
- Understanding complex identity management challenges and translating these into accurate ‘business’ and ‘technical’ requirements.
- Customer workshops and architectural design sessions.
- Understanding which external systems will interface into the overall ‘Identity Management’ architecture, and considering processes that will need to be adapted to support objectives and requirements.
- Architecting & Designing IDAM solutions that support Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and associated 3rd party workloads.
- Deriving ‘best-fit’ Identity and Access Management solution to meet client objectives and requirements.
- Producing Solution Architecture Documents (SAD), High and Low-Level Designs (HLD / LLD).
- Liaising with key senior ‘Business’ and ‘IT’ stakeholders to establish: Business Case and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis, Current Operating Model, Target Operating Model, Brief commercial impact analysis of any solution proposed, Operational & Support changes required to support any IDAM solution being proposed.
- Writing clear and effective technical solution documentation, suitable for presentation to varying audiences in both the ‘business’ and ‘technical’ work areas and in alignment with client expectations and standards.
- Helping develop customer propositions as part of presales such as RFQs, RFPs etc.
- Helping to develop a growing Identity and Security community within the company’s offices across the globe
- Microsoft Cloud Security / Enterprise Mobility
- Complex Identity and Access Management environments with multiple geographies, business units and source identity systems. (Including Microsoft AD / AAD).
- Large-scale directory services integration, consolidation or migrations.
- Authentication and Authorisation solutions, which can meet varying security requirements.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Privileged Identity Management.
- Geo-fencing of both user and device access.
- Identity ‘provisioning’ and ‘synchronisation’ solutions, which can link, alter and join disparate source identities into a unified IDAM solution.
- Single Sign-On, Same Sign-On and independent identity models.
- Identity governance.
- Conditional access.
- Hybrid IDAM solution for cloud and on-premises environments.
- SC Clearance eligibility
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Azure Active Directory (or AAD)
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft 365 or Office 365
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (previously SCCM)
To apply for this Identity & Security Consultant / Architect Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6310
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642