Identity Security Consultant
Location: Remote – UK Wide
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000 (DOE) + Car/Car Allowance + Pension + Sharesave + Professional and Technical training (including conferences)
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an established Enterprise level Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies. They support companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike.
They hold regular salary reviews and it is an excellent place to progress your career. There are an abundance of differing projects, keeping your role varied and interesting and exposing you to new technologies. With about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019), they work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures. My client offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy, what they look for are professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Our client is looking for an Identity Security Consultant to join their dynamic and rapidly expanding Network & Security Consultancy Practice. The successful candidate will report directly to the Practice Leader, joining an already healthy sized team. The successful candidate will work with the leadership team to design, initiate and bring to market the new Identity Security offerings that they will then be delivering on site. The work will involve a mix of pre and post sales consulting, with an expectancy of both long and short term client engagements and projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing our client as a Subject Matter Expert for Identity Security in front of their clients.
- Working within consultancy security engagements on all topics related to Identity Security, including design, development, implementation and modification of solutions.
- Maintaining and enhancing Consultancy delivery capability for Identity Security, in support of the Line of Business point services and solution strategy.
- Participating in / supporting identity security reviews and gap analysis work.
- Providing evaluations of current and emerging technologies.
You will have experience in:
- Identity Security background with long standing security experience, with relevant accreditations from vendors
- Implementing Enterprise-wide security architectures for on-prem and cloud-based identity security solutions
- Delivery of Advisory style consulting work such as delivery of Identity Security workshops and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of the regulations affecting security is essential to this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience and qualifications in security products from 2 or more of the following:
To apply for this Identity Security Consultant Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6161
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512