Salary – £45,000 – £50,000 Per annum Negotiable
Benefits – Pension, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Healthcare Plan, Discounted Private Medical & Dental, Wellness Platform, IT Equipment Purchase Scheme, Birthday Leave, Wedding Extra Leave, Personal Development & Training Courses
We are partnering with one of the UK’s leading technology services, solutions and support providers, with a passion for helping ambitious organisations and their people to succeed. They work with a wide range of clients, with an equally wide range of needs and ambitions, helping their clients transform the way they do business by providing them with flexible & secure platforms to operate on. They have a long track record of success, delivering truly transformational solutions and services for their clients.
This would suit a candidate with excellent verbal communication skills as well as exceptional analytical and technical skills, to enable successful collaboration with the entire on-site team.
Existing SC Clearance would be beneficial, SC eligibility essential.
Ensuring SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met, by troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting a wide range of systems. Dealing with queries and complaints, and reporting client-facing risks and customer feedback. Working as a Team to provide onsite, and some hybrid technical support. This can include incidents, problems, change requests or projects depending on the requirement.
This role is predominantly on-site, so please only apply if you can commute to the location.
- Respond appropriately and deal with queries or complaints in an effective manner (i.e. punctual, polite and with empathy).
- Take ownership of tickets allocated, and professionally manage them through to resolution or escalation.
- Ask targeted questions to apply accurate troubleshooting.
- Contribute fully as an active team member and ensure personal and team objectives are achieved.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients and peers.
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Report potential client-facing risks.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and support a wide range of systems.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) are met.
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at one time.
- Apply a high level of attention to detail.
- Collaboration with other technical resources and third parties.
- Documentation of processes and procedures along with creating guides where required for the Team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong MS Windows knowledge W10/Server 2012/2016/2019
- Experience administering Linux operating systems and integration with MS Windows both desktop and server
- Good understanding of IT security practices, systems patching
- Strong knowledge of VMWare
- Knowledge of SAN setup and administration.
- Networking skills in LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of systems resource allocation and management.
- Veeam backup technology and implementing backup strategies, administering backups.
- PowerShell scripting, C programming or Unix shell scripting.
- SQL Server database administration and scripting.
- SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Apache Webserver / IIS configuration and support.
- Lumension end device protection.
- SolarWinds Orion or LEM.
- SCCM knowledge of creating PC builds would be useful.
- LAN and WLAN administration.
- Administering and supporting IT tools, SolarWinds / Proxy servers / DMZ requirements.
- Administering Veeam backups for multiple systems.
- Administering security and software updates on multiple systems.
- Supporting mobile device management tools.
To apply for this Infrastructure Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6582
Member of Technical Staff
Ref No: RL6751
2nd Level Service Desk Engineer
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref No: RL6735
Field Services Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6732
IT Support Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6731