IT Project Manager Job
Salary – £60,000 – £70,000 per annum
Benefits – 25 Days Holiday with an additional day per year of service (up to 30 Days), Excellent Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, and more.
Location – London
Start Date – ASAP
Curo are partnering with a well-established Managed Service Provider in the Property Management sector. The team take pride in identifying the best investment opportunities for their clients, ensuring maximum investment performance. Based in the heart of London, they are well known for identifying profitable opportunities, providing comprehensive analysis and excellent recommendations, based on their years of expertise in the London Property Market. They are held in the highest regard within the industry, and offer their employees a collaborative, professional and progressive working environment.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned Project Manager, with proven experience managing projects within Agile / Prince 2. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter, who will take ownership of this role. This is an opportunity to make improvements to current processes, and the successful post holder will benefit from a high level of autonomy. This role will involve regular liaison with Senior Stakeholders, and as such will require confident communicator with a positive and professional approach. This position would suit a natural rapport builder, with the ability to motivate, influence and inspire a team. Excellent commercial acumen, with the ability to put together solid financial cases to support leadership decisions is essential.
- IT Project Management, ensuring successful delivery on time and budget, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Definition and implementation of plans, processes, projects and programmes to mitigate identified risks and threats.
- Analysis, definition and assessment of IT and related cyber security risks, threats and issues.
- Monitoring and conducting regular analysis, and reporting on projects and programmes, to support successful delivery.
- Developing and implementing policies & procedures and ensure compliance with key IT and cyber security activity for the business and its assets under management.
- Conducting regular reviews of the businesses’ data and network security, providing informed recommendations to enhance, and develop the roadmap/programme for implementation.
- Developing and managing a rolling programme of penetration testing of the businesses Corporate Infrastructure, Applications, Building Infrastructure and applications.
- Prioritising and implementing the projects and tasks identified by Managed Service Providers.
- Identification and implementation of business wide cyber security requirements.
- Developing and securing the businesses asset infrastructure and networks ensuring performance and security within agreed KPI’s.
- Ensuring security issues identified by partners, are prioritised where necessary remedial action taken.
- Leading the penetration testing cycle for all of the businesses networks and applications.
- Ensuring the systems and processes for monitoring network infrastructure are in place and appropriate to deal with the businesses asset performance requirements and external security threats.
- Ensuring appropriate network monitoring is in place to ensure the business and its assets under management receive the agreed SLA around network performance.
- Identification and management of external resources (suppliers & services) to ensure delivery of programme and projects are to agree KPIs, and progress report as required.
- Engaging with key team members including the security and building management teams to deal with specific threats and concerns.
- Engagement of suppliers supporting cyclical penetration testing providing reporting on issues of concern and remedial advice requirements.
- Working with the businesses IT / Desktop provider to provide a plan to mitigate risk.
- Ensuring IT policies are best in class and regularly updated to reflect the needs of the business and external threats.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree in IT related discipline with project management (Prince 2 practitioner or APMP qualified) and network qualifications.
- ITIL qualified with evidence of successful delivery and management of infrastructure based projects.
- Proven experience working with the latest technology and software including current versions Citrix, Exchange/Office 365, MDM solution, Azure, Cisco, Thin client technology, Symantec.
- Previous experience of working with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) structure is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships.
- Natural problem solver with high attention to detail and ability to work at pace.
To apply for this IT Project Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6151
Infrastructure Security Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6178
Data Engineer Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6170
Data Visualisation Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6171
Cyber Security Expert Job
Ref No: RL6172