Salary: £45K – £65K per annum, Negotiable
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus extra mental health days, Stock– all staff receive restricted shares gained over their first four years of employment, Flexible working, 6% contribution to pension, Access private GPs, mental health experts and legal help, Lots of progression opportunity.
Location: Remote – Anywhere in the UK
Start Date: ASAP
A Global provider of cloud software solutions that address the unique operating challenges and regulatory requirements of the global professional and financial services industry. Their bespoke solutions help premier private capital, investment banking, legal, accounting, and consulting firms connect their most important assets: people, processes, and data. As part of a connected firm, professionals gain easy access to the information they need to win more business, increase investment returns, streamline deal and engagement execution, and strengthen risk management and compliance.
We are looking for a candidate who can be a filter for requirements and quantity surveyor at the same time. A healthy amount of communication with Clients will be required (10-20% of the time). This is an ideal position for a developer who wants to continue growing as tech professional and really enjoy their work. There is a lot of progression opportunity, and the chance to really make your mark.
This position will be involved in both products’ development work and also have the opportunity to propose and design new features to help shape the future product roadmap.
- Design and implement features, enhancements, and bug fixes for our integration platform products.
- Participate in product management and help shape product architecture and road maps.
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to implementation, testing, release, and maintenance.
Requirements – Essential:
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years solid programming experience in Java development
- Good communication skill, verbal and written
- Experience in working within a co-located/distributed development team
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing software solutions to address business issues
- Experience in troubleshooting code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong fundamentals in Core java and data structures
- Experience in frameworks like Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience in relational database design & modeling
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in testing, JUnit/TestNG, PowerMock/Mockito
- Experience in using version control tools like Git
- Experience in Continuous Integration- Jenkins as a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes as a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud platforms as a plus
- Experience in Linux configuration and system-level development as a plus
Tech Stack Overview: AWS, Kubernetes, Java Spring Boot, Kafka, Postgres RDS, Vault, Jenkins for CI/CD.
Please Note: Experience in all areas of the Tech Stack is not necessary.
To apply for this Java Developer job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6267
Cloud Software Developer
Ref No: RL6436
Cloud Software Developer – Entry Level
Ref No: RL6437
Member of Technical Staff
Pay: £34,335 per annum
Ref No: RL6427
Senior Software Development Engineer
Pay: £50,000 - £75,000
Ref No: RL6423