Junior Strategic & Operational Change Manager
Location – London / Hybrid (4 days a week on site)
Salary – £30 – £35K per annum
Benefits – Excellent Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Bonus, Income Protection, and Partner Assistance Programme.
Curo are partnering with an Investment Management business who are guided above all by the responsibility they have towards clients and their assets. They take a holistic approach to asset allocation, and recognise that environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues are becoming an increasingly important metric when considering long-term risk and return. The founders aim is to achieve steady returns over the long term, always with an eye on risk, using up-to-the-minute technology. They want everyone to have access to the sort of service and expertise that institutional investors would expect. They have grown immensely over recent years, and have maintained their friendly team.
This role would suit a graduate who is highly driven and looking to accelerate their career in financial services.
You will be working as part of the Change team, directly supporting the Head of Change Management. Change Management is responsible for all projects that are run throughout the organisation, and projects vary depending on business need and include streamlining business processes, enhancing the businesses technology offering, and integrating new systems. You will be involved in various projects whilst facing off across the business, assisting to drive new processes and implement change both internally and externally to the Change team. The role will be demanding, varied, and delivery focused. You will be developed to become a key member within the Change team as well as across the wider business and will become the right hand to the Head of Change.
- Understand, enhance, and deliver improved processes.
- Manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Communicate progress verbally or via reporting packs.
- Create, enhance, and maintain excel dashboards.
- Write and maintain procedure and policy documents.
- Challenge the wider team on their outputs ensuring quality and consistency throughout.
- Produce and deliver presentations on an as needed basis.
- Minute & action taking / tracking.
- Adherence at all times to the Treating Customers Fairly policy.
- Adherence to all applicable compliance regulations.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required – vlookup, hlookup, xlookup, pivot tables, if statements, ability to work with large data sets.
- Proficient in the use of other Microsoft programs.
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) skills very desirable.
- Capable of keeping track of multiple projects and tasks all progressing at once.
- Capable of handling and driving change forwards.
- Capable of taking point on projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to use common sense to get to the right outcome.
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to build relationships at all levels (internal & external).
- A basic understanding of financial services is desirable.
- Graduate level degree.
To apply for this Junior Strategic & Operational Change Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6608
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642