Junior Technical Administrator
Location: Hybrid – with frequent travel to York office
Salary: £15,000 to £19,000 plus benefits – 25 days holidays + life assurance + cycle to work scheme etc.
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an award-winning Microsoft Partner who delivers customer-centric IT solutions to a variety of enterprise-level clients. For over 30 years, they have empowered their customers to work smarter and run their businesses more effectively, with long-standing relationships in both the public and private sectors. They are a top 3 Mover partner and one of only 12 Microsoft “Fastrack ready” partners with a UK-wide team size of just over 250 Microsoft IT professionals.
Our client is looking for a Junior Technical Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The role offers a hybrid work environment where you will be required to work from their Hutton office 2-3 days per week.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the TMS Infrastructure. This includes the network, backups, servers, and the telephone system.
- Provide end-user support to users.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Documentation of systems to provide adequate recovery by IT personnel.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware in accordance with ISO 27001.
- Liaise with customers to understand any issues raised, and help resolve them where possible.
- Administration of internal systems and processes.
- Design, assist and implement projects relating to the IT infrastructure.
- Maintain / gain certifications as required by the company in accordance with the timeframes set
- Microsoft Certified Professional – Endpoint
To apply for this Junior Technical Administrator Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6663
Member of Technical Staff
Ref No: RL6751
2nd Level Service Desk Engineer
Pay: £24,000 - £26,000
Ref No: RL6735
Field Services Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6732
IT Support Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6731