Portfolio Lead Job
Location: Remote – UK Wide
Salary: £75,000 to £80,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an established Enterprise level Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies. They support companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike.
They hold regular salary reviews and it is an excellent place to progress your career. There are an abundance of differing projects, keeping your role varied and interesting and exposing you to new technologies. With about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019), they work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures. Our client offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy, what they look for are professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
The Portfolio Lead role is a pivotal role in the delivery of projects. Your scope of accountability will range from pre-sales through to delivery and into closure, working with multiple senior stakeholders, both internally and with the Customer, to ensure successful project outcomes of time, cost and quality are achieved.
You will be responsible for:
The key activities you will be responsible for include:
- Managing a portfolio of multiple projects, managing their interdependencies, resourcing and any proposed changes which may affect project priorities
- Monitoring the quality of project outputs in line with standard project management methodology to ensure strategic objectives are met and strong financial management and control is maintained across all projects
- Conducting portfolio meetings and attending project meetings where required providing effective assurance and support across the portfolio
- Establishing effective working relationships with all stakeholders and ensuring effective portfolio communications
- Ensuring that any Customer contracts for project work has been through the appropriate assurance checks before being released to the customer.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to qualify and create a roadmap for future development of project, processes and systems
- Designing, developing and critiquing proposed project plans based on sound judgement and analysis
- Ensuring portfolio resources are appropriate to enable the necessary delivery capability
- Providing management, coaching and guidance to develop the effectiveness of the portfolio team
- Ensuring that all members of the PPO team are appropriately supported, heralded, motivated and engaged and that individual performance is managed in conjunction with their line manager.
- Providing appropriate feedback on performance and approach and supporting the development of the team.
- Ensuring that portfolio colleagues understand their roles and accept their responsibilities in line with the agreed governance process
You will have experience in:
- Successfully managing a complex project portfolio.
- Operating and engaging at CxO level is required and establishing effective relationships.
- Owning and driving the commercial accountability of projects is required.
- Conducting portfolio meetings and providing effective governance and assurance on all stages of the project lifecycle from pre-sales through to delivery.
- Expertise in tracking and forecasting project finances, including all 3rd party costs.
- Articulate, a self-starter, have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and able to demonstrate experience in pragmatically solving problems.
- Providing support, mentoring and direction to a broad range of portfolio resources to ensure you have a high performing and motivated team.
To apply for this Portfolio Lead Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6157
Infrastructure Security Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6178
Data Engineer Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6170
Data Visualisation Consultant Job
Pay: £65,000 - £70,000
Ref No: RL6171
Cyber Security Expert Job
Ref No: RL6172