Product Line Manager
Location – Remote – Anywhere UK
Benefits – 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 with length of service), 4 x life insurance, employer pension contributions starting from 6% increasing to 14%, Private Medical Insurance, & Medicash plan.
Curo are partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. Their automated test and assurance solutions accelerate technology development in the lab, and ensure new products and services perform in the real world. They specialise in innovative products and services which address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. Their customers span across communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and many more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from lab to real-world deployment. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
Working closely with the Positioning Technology engineering team, this role will bridge the Business Unit, to the customer’s requirements, ensuring that New Product Introduction (NPI) is delivered on time to suit the customer needs. Moreover, the successful candidate will need to be able to look across different product lines, identify synergies and drive optimization. The role requires a good level of product knowledge and engineering expertise to successfully influence customers and internal Positioning Technology functional groups. This also must be blended with demonstrable commercial knowledge and market understanding to ensure product fit and build relationship with key customers.
The successful candidate will join a team of product managers responsible for management of world-leading, innovative, state-of-the-art GNSS simulation and test solutions. This role focusses on solutions that are sold across various target markets, including military, space and commercial verticals. The product manager role will own the product life cycle from early stages of ideation through product release to end of life.
- Engage and build relationships with key customers to promote and define product requirements and roadmaps.
- Use technical expertise with demonstrated urgency to support business development and sales primes with near term revenue opportunities when required.
- Point of contact for 3rd party fulfilment.
- Own the product / portfolio lifecycle including innovation and the different stages of product lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to achieve agreed campaign objectives.
- Work with Engineering to develop / deliver product roadmap within Portfolio model.
- Enable Sales and Business Development functions to optimally sell the product line / portfolio across segments.
- Coalesce requirements from internal functions and blend with market needs to set roadmaps.
- Work across different product lines of the business to understand synergies and drive a coherent go-to-market.
- Significant demonstrable experience in Product Management Ownership in PNT (Positioning Technology) or related field.
- Graduate Degree in RF, Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) or related field.
- Experience of Product Realization Process (PRP) or similar.
- Proven core GNSS (or related discipline) engineering knowledge, ideally 3 years technical engagement in GNSS or PNT (or related discipline) technology.
- Clear examples of production of Market Requirement Documents and Business Cases with emphasis on technical services.
- Ability to inspire and guide cross functional teams to achieve shared goals.
- Experience of influencing upwards decision making to executive level.
- Understands customer viewpoints and the impact of actions on customers.
- Identifies important new customer relationships and creates advantageous partnerships.
- Proven track record of completion of key projects.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects in parallel.
- Highly motivated to achieve beyond their role.
- Meets commitments – written, verbal, and implied, without exception.
To apply for this Product Line Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6650
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642