Location: Hybrid, UK Wide
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance & Benefits
Start Date : ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is an established Enterprise level Microsoft Partner that prides itself on keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies. They support companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations. The range of IT topics and industries are so diverse that no two projects are alike.
They hold regular salary reviews and it is an excellent place to progress your career. There are an abundance of differing projects, keeping your role varied and interesting and exposing you to new technologies. With about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019), they work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their customers’ infrastructures. Our client offers a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy, what they look for are professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live their shared value of teamwork and performance.
As part of this role, you will work in the Programmes Practice and will be responsible for delivering projects to time & cost. Your scope of activity can range from pre-sales (leading, scoping, estimating and designing the project or assuring the solution), through delivery and into closure. You will need to understand and work with different commercial models (e.g. Fixed Price, Time and Materials or Resource on Demand). Delivery of a successful project will include: building and managing your team, ensuring the agreed products are delivered, effective communication, managing project controls (including risk, issue, customer dependencies and change) and providing a high-quality professional outcome to the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders.
The role would suit a mid-level Project Manager who is PRINCE2 certified and has good experience with datacentre migrations. ITIL certification is desirable. The role offers hybrid working with majority of the time working remotely with regular travel to client sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting the commitments made to customers and internal stakeholders to successfully deliver the assignment
- Delivering your assignments in accordance with the clients standards
- Change management, business management, contract management, and being able to responsibly and effectively manage project finances. You may also have responsibility of a team.
- Delivering the products to the agreed quality, time and cost
- Maximising contribution and delivery activities
You will have experience in:
- Datacenter Migration
- Datacenter Relocation
- Migrating Workloads to the Cloud
- DC Modernisation
- Building Cloud Platforms
- Awareness of AWS, Google, VMware, Azure
- Enabling Multi-cloud
- Public and Private Cloud Adoption
- Scrum Master
- Trained in project management methodology, for example; Prince2. It would be a benefit to complement this with Agile experience, with suitable qualification ideally.
- Delivering less-complex large assignments and successful project outcomes.
To apply for this Project Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6349
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388