Project Manager – Data & Analytics
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work alongside their senior leadership team. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to be involved in end-to-end Project management of cutting-edge Advanced Analytics and Data Science solutions. As part of the role, you will be responsible for working closely with Director of Delivery of various business units ensuring projects are moving along as per the schedule. The role will suit someone with a background in managing Data & Analytics projects in consulting firms.
You will be responsible for:
- Account management of large high-performance teams with 10 or more team members
- Situational intelligence to manage conflict, ambiguity, and issues
- Thinking both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making decisions
- Commercial experience of managing large scale client delivery (with budgets over 8 figures), with the ability to drive account growth through engagement and opportunity awareness
- Working with Finance, Business, and IT clients to establish requirements for and design of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance solutions including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting & analytics
- Developing financial/operational models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analysing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to clients for decision making purposes
- Rapidly prototyping and communicating solutions to demonstrate possibilities to new clients
- Developing dashboards and reports
- Interacting with team, partners, and clients
You will have experience in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience of managing projects involving Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulation with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
To apply for this Project Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6640
IT Support Engineer – Part Time
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6818
Field Services Cover Engineer
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000
Ref No: RL6795
Onsite Support Engineer
Ref No: RL6788
HPC Technology Consultant
Pay: £70,000 - £80,000
Ref No: RL6783