Excellent Benefits Including – 5% Bonus, Pension (Employer Contributes 6%), 25 Days Holiday 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Allocation of Stock, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection (75% of annual salary).
Location – Remote
Provides software and services that enable professional services and capital markets firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, enhancing their own to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive project and client success. More than 1,100 customers globally, including 96 of the global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 400 capital markets and advisory firms, rely on them. They offer a professional services platform purpose-built for this industry, spanning the entire client lifecycle with solutions for client development, business acceptance, and client delivery.
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer to support the team improving and maintaining the quality and reliability of two products. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be involved in all stages of software development: responsible for creating and implementing testing strategy, providing day-to-day testing plans in collaboration with developers, and suggesting solutions for identified quality problems.
- Review and analyse new feature requirements, specification and technical design documents, provide feedback to product manager and development team, and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases accordingly
- Review and update existing test plans and test cases to identify product improvements
- Conduct test plans, identify, document and track product defects, covering Java Swing desktop application, web application and API
- Participate in the root cause analysis for identified product defects
- Perform thorough regression and acceptance testing for product release
- Improve testing process for both existing and new products
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Maintain effective communication with product manager and development team and work with them closely
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education and work experience
- Excellent analytical ability
- Experience in testing both desktop and web applications (UI and Backend)
- 3+ years of working experience with software quality assurance
- Experience with designing and implementing test plans and test cases
- Experience in testing back end APIs
- Experience in using testing frameworks (TestNG/JUnit 5)
- Experience in relational database, SQL and basic programming skill
- Experience with Mercurial/Git, CI Tools
- Understanding of development operations and Agile methodology
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Experience with Linux system (Preferred)
- Experience with Java programming (Preferred)
- Experience with developing automated tests (Preferred)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing (Preferred)
- Experience with virtual machine technology, VMWare and Hyper-V (Preferred)
- Experience with Azure / AWS EC2 (Preferred); (Azure is more desirable than AWS)
To apply for this QA Engineer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6285
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388