Google Job Title: Recruiter Contract Job
Job Reference: RL5623
Job Duration: 3-6 Months
Join Curo and be at the heart of our business, placing permanent staff into new, exciting positions with Microsoft Partners and other technology teams across the UK. You will be home based and working full-time (40 hours), 5-days per week with monthly face-to-face team meetings ensuring a connection (post-COVID).
“I joined Curo in 2017 and this is a Microsoft partner like no other. It’s real, honest and a “silo-free” team-based business. I, like many others at Curo wanted to step away from the highly stressful, KPI driven and individualistic culture that most recruitment partners offer (those experiences allowed me to gain an immense amount of valuable experience but), this is absolutely not what Curo is about. Here, it’s all about investing in you for the long term, giving you more autonomy, independence, focussed career paths and a team that’s solely invested in coming together to make Curo one of the industries most trusted partners.” – Jake
Role Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 Months initially, with potential for conversion to perm.
Day Rate: £180-220/day (Inside IR35).
Curo provides a collaborative approach to solving Microsoft partner challenges with trusted, people-centric solutions. Curo is a pioneer in Microsoft consulting solutions. Born in IT services, we take a partnership-led approach to every engagement, working collaboratively with our clients to help them overcome their business challenges. Supporting some of the most high-profile Microsoft channel partners in the UK, we not only provide access to the best people, but create solutions that deliver critical business outcomes for long-term success.
Permanent hiring is Curo’s latest, burgeoning service. Our client-base has been growing steadily and this has created an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Resourcer to make a big impact.
Curo gives back:
- Sponsoring the Spreading Smiles Charity.
- Raising money via annual endurance challenges supporting local Charities.
- Exercising an ethical service ethos based on our core values: integrity, care and respect.
About the Role
You will be delivering critical Microsoft technical sourcing and resourcing activities, and all from the comfort of your home. You will bring previous experience in the Microsoft technical recruitment sector, underpinned by direct sourcing and talent pipelining capability using Social Media, Job boards, your own network, referrals etc. As an essential member of the team, this is an opportunity to bring your ideas to life, and we do listen!
About You – Essential Skills / Experience
- 3-5 years of recent permanent resourcing experience in the IT industry (agency side).
- Systematic approach to talent sourcing and headhunting including experience using Social Media, Job board advertising/searching, Linkedin searching and in-mailing, x-ray searching, leveraging your own network, referrals etc.
- Proven Boolean search expertise across a number of platforms.
- Ability to maintain contact with high quality professionals. Building real-time communities of active candidates to service new and existing customers more effectively.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- IT literacy, with a focus on the Microsoft suite (Windows, Teams, Office, etc.).
- Able to work at pace against deadlines, self-organised, data and process driven.
- Ability to negotiate with all manner of individuals.
- Demonstrable academic success at GCSE level or higher. Ideally, degree educated.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Recent permanent resourcing experience in the Microsoft technology skills market (agency side).
- Worked with industry recognised and/or bespoke Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Previous experience working from home.
About the Client Services Team
Diverse, energetic and enthusiastic bunch with a sense of humour, and who like to have fun! Our hobbies include Photography, DJ’ing, Golf, Basketball, Dancing, Tennis and Barbequing. Recently we have been teaming up in online escape rooms and bluffing one another playing Among Us! We have a team ethos and we deliver together. Knowledge sharing, collaboration and open-mindedness are at the heart of our success.
“I joined Curo in 2016 and have never looked back. Having not had a home-working role before, naturally there was some trepidation but it has been absolutely awesome working from home. Curo is the most caring company I’ve ever worked for and the team spirit is fantastic. We all pull together to get the job done” – Martin
What will you need?
The following would be required in getting started:
- Laptop suitable for running Windows 10, Microsoft Office (including Teams), and VPN access to Curo files and ATS (Curo will provide relevant software).
- Mobile phone that you are happy using for work purposes.
- Suitable home office environment with a reliable, high-speed broadband connection.
To apply for this Recruiter Contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5623