Salesforce Application Architect
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: £110,000 to £120,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to join their growing team. As part of this role, you will be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of cloud technology solutions on the Force.com platform. These technologies include Salesforce and Force.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies. The role offers 4 days’ work from home per week with 1 day per week required in their London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Project Managers, Functional Solution Consultants, Developers, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Owning the architecture of the end-to-end solution.
- Leading and mentoring the development team on the project.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensuring the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Driving innovation in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Mentoring Technical consultants in the practice and driving the direction of the team’s technical focus, training, and certifications.
You will have experience in:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
- 8+ years’ experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Salesforce.com certified Technical Architect is a plus
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Development experience with ETL tools such as Informatica & Boomi.
- Developing and deploying custom end user systems. Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices.
- Coaching and managing team members.
- Having thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously using Agile project management methodologies.
- Working both with onshore and offshore development teams
To apply for this Salesforce Application Architect Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6552
Ref No: RL6599
Data Migration Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6585
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6586
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6587