Salesforce Functional Lead
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: £105,000 to £120,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Lead to join their growing team. As part of this role, you will be responsible for working with clients to design and configure the Salesforce.com solution, based on client needs, while managing overall aspects of the project. An ideal candidate will have strong experience in delivering custom Salesforce solutions as well as managing clients’ expectations. The role offers 4 days’ work from home per week with 1 day per week required in their London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting weekly client status meetings, creating and managing project timeline, as well as other project management activities
- Leading work sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand needs, define requirements and business processes.
- Leading work sessions to design and prototype the Salesforce.com application based on client needs.
- Configuring and customising Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Cloud applications
- Analysing data, creating field mappings, and executing data migration.
- Assisting in creation of use and/or test cases and facilitating or participating in system test.
- Designing and delivering end user training.
You will have experience in:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- Salesforce.com Certified in at least one of the following: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, or Platform Developer I.
- Strong customer facing and verbal communication and written skills.
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies.
- 3-5 years’ experience administering and/or developing on Salesforce.com including:
- Managing user set up, profiles, roles, and sharing settings.
- Customising standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, and record types.
- Creating and managing workflow rules, data variations, and object customizations.
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Importing and exporting of data.
- Solid understanding of sales, service, and marketing processes and industry best practices to adequately understand client needs and provide guidance.
- Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle; experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems.
- Integrating with Salesforce API is a plus.
- Developing and deploying custom end user systems. Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices.
- Coaching and managing team members.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
- Working with and/or managing both onshore and offshore development teams.
- Working within a dynamic team environment and independently
To apply for this Salesforce Functional Lead Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6547
Ref No: RL6599
Data Migration Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6585
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6586
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6587