SC Cleared Service Desk Team Manager
Location: Dorset, UK
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform and Gold Cloud Productivity Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP). They specialise in Enterprise Solutions and work closely with clients in the Public Sector. They are one of only five Microsoft Azure BCDR black belt partners in the UK. They are also the global leader in the delivery of Azure StorSimple solutions, ExpressRoute and G-Cloud certified.
Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Client Success & Delivery team based in Winfrith. The role will suit someone who is a strong communicator, knowledgeable, pragmatic, creative, approachable, diligent, technical and analytical. The On-site Team manager will be responsible for prioritising a demanding workload effectively amongst On-site engineers and ensuring that quality and standards are of the highest level. In addition, you will be responsible for collaborating with the entire Client success and Delivery support function with positive communication and sharing of knowledge and information. Supporting the Service Operations in the development and implementation of IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes will be a key part of the role. The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of engineers (5+)
- Managing and overseeing the delivery of service desk and desk side support services
- Ensuring defined daily, weekly and monthly defied tasks are carried out (Backups, patching, anti-virus etc)
- Ensuring service improvements are identified and fed into the continuous service improvement framework
- Completing daily and monthly service reporting as agreed with the Service Operations Manager
- Building and retaining relationships with key business stakeholders
- Maintaining agreed customer satisfaction levels (CSAT)
- Ensuring documentation is regularly reviewed and updated
- Ensuring company polices are adhered to developed as part of the service
- Attending weekly change and problem management meetings
- Lead of Major Incidents ensuring clear actions are captured, followed through and the business is kept updated
- Managing installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Resolving infrastructure issues escalated by specialist technicians
- Maintaining on-call rota
- A self-starter requiring no supervision.
- Recording and managing absence and lateness accurately ensuring this is within HR policy and guidelines.
- Ensuring sure internal knowledgebase and assets are being updated and utilised by engineers.
- Mentoring the team and driving technical development working with individual line managers.
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to clients and senior management.
- Providing Team statistics and reporting.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with clients and peers.
- Utilising excellent customer service skills and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Ensuring SLAs are met.
- ITIL Foundation V3 (or above)
To apply for this SC Cleared Service Desk Team Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6373
Strategic Commodity Specialist
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Ref No: RL6392
Principal Consultant Workplace Platforms
Pay: £80,000 to £85,000
Ref No: RL6081
Project Manager Job
Pay: £60,000 to £65,000
Ref No: RL6391
Pay: Up to £80,000
Ref No: RL6388