Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
Location: Remote, UK Wide, with 1 day per week in London
Salary: £85,000 to £90,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to helping progressive enterprises improve data management and business analytics. They are an elite team of functional and technical experts focused at the convergence of Enterprise Performance Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and CRM. They believe in the power of connected data.
They see technology as a great enabler for driving business results and fully embrace cloud computing and the innovation that is occurring in big data so that their clients can move faster. They are creative problem solvers. The more challenging the work the better. They help their clients gain competitive advantage and drive exceptional results by unlocking the power of data. They pride themselves on building transparent and constructively honest relationships by working collaboratively with their clients.
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their growing team. The role will suit skilled Analysts with a breadth of financial, functional planning and technical skills within performance reporting, analytics and planning areas. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of business processes and the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical and system specifications.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing project plans from beginning to end, leveraging Agile or Kanban methodology
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Supporting multiple business units in the areas of requirements definition, requirements documentation, test case documentation, and creating and updating project documentation such as project plans, spreadsheets, status reports, and presentations
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path
- Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying issues, and devising contingency plans
- Meeting with and receiving feedback from project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Presenting and articulating solutions to management and/or project stakeholders and others while interfacing with technical resources, business owners, end users, and management
You will have experience in:
- Hands-on abilities to dive into data analysis to assist the team when required
- Strong data validation
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Assisting with prototypes and communicating solutions to demonstrate possibilities to new clients
- Serving as the conduit between the client business stakeholders and the data engineering team
- Conducting testing of solutions developed and assisting in validating outputs, conducting troubleshooting, and supporting existing solutions
- Supporting the client with data collection, report generation, variance analysis, and data quality monitoring
- Working in complex environments while performing multiple activities on concurrent development projects and existing production processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in technology-related subject with strong business focus or a business-related subject; MBA also highly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in a technical lead role in application development.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
To apply for this Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6496
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512