Senior Delivery Manager Job
Location: Remote – UK Wide
Salary: £80,000 to £85,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please note this role unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Our Client is Microsoft Partner of the year. They are an award-winning employer. They invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help their employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. They have experienced rapid growth in the past year & are looking for talent to grow their delivery management team.
Our client has experienced continued growth over the last year and is currently looking to expand their delivery management team. They are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager and a Delivery Manager. You will be a part of a key team which is responsible for delivering a variety of Cloud Migration projects with AWS/Azure or Digital Transformation projects using SDLC, TDD & Agile. As the majority of the work they do is with Public sector, you need to be eligible for SC security clearance. You should have worked in a consulting position before.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing, building and maturing relationships with new customers
- Delivering effectively and creating new opportunities
- Driving projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Weekly overview and delivery assurance meeting
- Standard Delivery Manager duties including project scope, detailed project work-plan, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and risk management.
You will have experience in:
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Experience in delivering Software Development or Cloud Migration projects
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience SDLC
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Public Sector experience.
To apply for this Senior Delivery Manager job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6004
Windows Ansible Automation Engineer Contract Job
Pay: £350- £400
Duration: 6 Months
Ref No: RL6017
Head of Engineering and Architecture Job
Pay: £70,000 to £75,000
Ref No: RL6016
SCCM Support Engineer Contract Job
Duration: 6 months
Ref No: RL6009
Project Manager Contract Job
Pay: £550-£600 per day
Duration: 6-12 Months
Ref No: RL6013