Senior DevOps Developer
Location: Candidate must be based in Czech Republic for this remote role
Salary: CZK 80,000 – CZK 140,000 per month, plus benefits
Our client is a specialist in trading technology, working with financial institutions to provide a complete electronic trading environment that gives control and flexibility in developing high-speed, low-touch, protocol and asset class agnostic systems. Their products provide clients with total messaging and routing management tools, using an innovative visualisation interface, with class-leading FIX engines. They strongly believe that delivering high performance should not impact usability, which is why they provide a high degree of control and transparency.
As a senior member of the team, you will assist the IT team develop, deploy and support the electronic trading solutions using the company’ development framework. You will work collaboratively with their core product development team, always looking for service and product improvements. A strong interest in automating process and modernizing process is essential. The role offers remote working and the candidate must be based in Czech Republic. You will work closely with team based in Leeds, UK.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of software engineering processes architecture, design patterns, principles
- Experience in supporting developers for at least 3 years
- Ability to design and implement pipelines for Java, Typescript and C#
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Advanced Git skills, knowledge of git development strategies
- Advanced knowledge of CI tools like Github Actions, Azure pipelines, and ideally Gitlab CI
- Development Experience in any language.
- Design and implement cloud architecture in Azure cloud or AWS
- Ability to use and configure containers, docker, K8s
- GitOps tools like Helm, Kustomize, Flux, ArgoCD, Terraform
- Powershell Scripting
- OpenAPI (Swagger)
To apply for this Senior DevOps Developer Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6609
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642