Senior Project Manager
Location – London / Hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
Salary – £70 – £80K per annum, plus bonus!
Benefits – Excellent Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Bonus, Income Protection, and Partner Assistance Programme
Curo are partnering with an Investment Management business who are guided above all by the responsibility they have towards clients and their assets. They take a holistic approach to asset allocation, and recognise that environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues are becoming an increasingly important metric when considering long-term risk and return. The founders aim is to achieve steady returns over the long term, always with an eye on risk, using up-to-the-minute technology. They want everyone to have access to the sort of service and expertise that institutional investors would expect. They have grown immensely over recent years, but have maintained their friendly team
This role would suit a candidate with a demonstrable track record of leading or playing significant role in successfully delivering projects. Formal project management qualifications from a recognised body (APM, APMG, PMI), would be beneficial. You will require knowledge of a broad range of techniques and their suitability to different projects and programs. Experience of retail investment administration and the investment management industry is highly desirable.
To lead and deliver concurrent projects within a team of project managers, reporting directly to the Head of Change Management. To contribute to strategic thinking within the Change team, helping to develop and support those around you and drive improvements. This role is accountable for the delivery of agreed changes to systems and processes, within agreed time and budget constraints.
- irect hands-on project management of multiple concurrent and / or interdependent projects.
- Report on project status and risk factors.
- Development and maintenance of a plan for all project related activity across all business areas.
- Anticipate project delivery risk factors and put in place effective mitigation.
- Development of appropriate test plans in collaboration with UAT & Implementation Manager.
- Ensure operational readiness at implementation of change.
- The project manager is also expected to carry out business analysis on some projects.
- Adherence at all times to the ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ policy.
- Act consistently in accordance with 7IM’s Vision, Purpose and Values.
- Adherence to the businesses SDLC across all projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management both within project teams and of project sponsors.
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively resulting in the clear and calm implementation of change at all times.
- Ability to problem solve with simple and effective outcomes.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and ensure effective working of project teams in adverse situations.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrating best practice to those around you.
- Ability to effectively challenge project scope and solutions to ensure high quality decision making.
- Practical application of project management methods and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication at all levels (including presentation skills).
- Attention to detail with accurate, clear and concise communication of relevant decisions.
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to build relationships at all levels (internal & external).
- Vendor management.
- Experience of retail investment administration and the investment management industry desirable.
- IT development knowledge is desirable.
- Project Management methodologies and techniques with demonstrable track record.
- Knowledge of carrying out basic business analysis.
- Experience of financial systems, notably investment management or retail platforms is desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of leading or playing significant role in successfully delivering projects.
- Formal project management qualifications from a recognised body (APM, APMG, PMI).
- Knowledge of a broad range of techniques and their suitability to different projects and programs is essential.
To apply for this Senior Project Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6499
IT Project Manager – Mid Level
Pay: £50,000 - £55,000
Ref No: RL6511
Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Pay: £140,000 - £150,000
Ref No: RL6518
Collibra Solution Architect
Pay: £95,000 - £110,000
Ref No: RL6516
Software Team Manager
Ref No: RL6512