Google Job Title: Senior Project Manager Job
Job Reference: RL5740
Pay: £60,000 – 70,000
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 – 70,000 + Benefits
Our client is an independent commercial business with a diverse portfolio of UK buildings, shoreline, seabed, forestry, agriculture and common land within the United Kingdom.
The Senior Project Manager’s purpose is to successfully deliver the the Azure Data Centre Migration project, managing a number of workstreams across a mixture of application, infrastructure and operational developments, each with different sets of stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Responsible for management and successful delivery of the Azure Data Migration Project.
- Management of resources and requests to ensure all projects and work streams are processed and completed in a timely manner and to budget.
- Manage 3rd party services in the delivery of project.
- Peer review of plans and documentation related to the project.
- Ensure objectives and quality standards are met.
- Track deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Complete evaluations and assessment of results.
Proven experience in the following areas:
- PRINCE2 and Agile – considerable experience, expertise and certification.
- Delivery of Data Centre migration project(s).
- Delivery of multiple end to end projects.
- Expert stakeholder management, multiple internal and external
- Delivering PoC’s and industrialising them in to BAU.
- Delivering projects that require changes to Policies, RACI’s, Governance
- Good knowledge of Azure / Cloud.
- Microsoft Office, Teams and DevOps – establishing new ways of working.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Strong communications skills; written, verbal, presentational
- Able to build, coach and manage effective ‘virtual’ project teams from across complex organisations, with business, technical and third party resources.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, management and communication skills.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver.
To apply for this Senior Project Manager Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5740