Senior Security Consultant EMEA
Salary – £100K per Annum
Benefits – Competitive bonus plan, Medical Cover, and ongoing training and career development opportunities
Location – Remote – Anywhere UK
Curo are Partnering with a Leading Solutions Consultancy, who specialise in eDiscovery for Corporations, and Law Firms. Their end-to-end eDiscovery solution for corporate legal teams drives value through the full data lifecycle. They partner with law firms to extend their capabilities, tech expertise, and win more cases for their clients. Their SaaS eDiscovery platform enables their customers, with industry-best tech, streamlined workflows, and expert services. They have comprehensive solutions for Microsoft 365 covers the entire enterprise data lifecycle. They also specialise in expert analysis of Microsoft 365 software updates that impact legal and compliance. Their expert guidance combined with game-changing technology that’s fast and scalable. They help organizations build proactive programs to protect corporate data at two critical points when employees on board and depart.
This role would suit a candidate who has led, or would be confident leading a team. You will be focused on the compliance side of Information Security & Protection of Documents. Experience in – Data Loss Prevention, Insider Threat, and the Security side of compliance, with experience deploying compliance security tools would be ideal. The tools needed include; Advanced Audit, Insider Risk Management, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Management Protection, Defender, Defender Cloud, Sentinol, and Azure AD.
As the Senior Security Consultant within the businesses Advisory Services team you will lead and work on client engagements involving data protection, cloud and information security, solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting these types of engagements for multi-national organisations across a wide range of industries. This is primarily a client facing role, so the candidate should be comfortable and have experience working with senior stakeholders across legal, compliance, privacy, security, and information technology staff.
- Develop client relationships and ensuring consistency in consultative communication and standards.
- Lead client consulting engagements including, but not limited to, assessing client’s current information security practices, identifying gaps (impacting time, cost, and risk) in those practices, analysing alternatives and advancements, and developing and implementing tangible and actionable strategies and business processes to address those gaps.
- Lead client workshops on the impact of M365 on information security and data protection, which includes – sustaining a strong knowledge and fluency on the impact M365 adoption has these areas.
- Maintaining a broad and deep subject matter expertise in Microsoft’s native information security and data protection tools, including the ability to conduct demonstrations of the tools and answer difficult questions.
- Managing requirements gathering and documentation efforts relating to M365 adoption.
- Maintaining an awareness of third-party solutions that augment, compliment or replace core M365 functionality.
- Establish new business process approaches for managing information security risks based on standards such as GDPR and ISO 27001.
- Consulting with clients to drive strategy and innovative solutions.
- Partner with Advisory Services Project Management to ensure communication protocols are met, including response times, communication templates, and standard reporting.
- Document client specifications and preferences.
- Lead the implementation of new business process for clients, to include but not limited to approaches for managing, monitoring, and enforcing security policies to prevent data loss, provide auditable security reporting, and solutions for managing insider risk.
- Manage and perform strategic projects management duties when requested.
Requirements – Expert knowledge or experience in the following areas:
- Information security governance.
- Security program design, implementation, and management.
- Enterprise IT risk management and IT system management.
- Business process integration and analysis skills.
Knowledge of M365 Compliance and Security would be beneficial:
- Information Governance (including Data Retention & Records Management)
- Information Protection (Data Classification & Sensitity Labels)
- Data Loss Prevention (Email, Teams & Endpoint)
- Insider Risk Management
- Azure Information Protection (Scanner)
- Azure Sentinal / Purview
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Business, technical, and/or legal degrees/certifications highly desired, e.g., CISSP, CRISC, CIPP/E, CISM, CCSP, etc.
- Experience in Technology and Security Operations or Consulting, in large enterprise service business. Experience working with mid-to-large size clients is preferred
To apply for this Security Senior Consultant EMEA Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6414
Cloud Software Developer
Ref No: RL6436
Cloud Software Developer – Entry Level
Ref No: RL6437
Member of Technical Staff
Pay: £34,335 per annum
Ref No: RL6427
Senior Software Development Engineer
Pay: £50,000 - £75,000
Ref No: RL6423