Share Plan Specialist
Location – Crawley / Hybrid
Benefits – Bonus, Pension contributions up to 10%, life assurance 4 annual base salary, private medical insurance (single, for employee only) and a whole host of other non-contractual benefits like career development, wellbeing activities etc.
Curo are Partnering with a Global Company who deliver their B2B Customers cutting-edge technology. Their automated test and assurance solutions accelerate technology development in the lab, and ensure new products and services perform in the real world. They specialise in innovative products and services which address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of new generation technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond. Their customers span across communications, transportation, government, defence, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, and many more. Their network, cybersecurity, and positioning experts work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions that cover their entire technology lifecycle, from lab to real-world deployment. They are driving forward the ground-breaking technologies that are changing the world.
This role would suit a candidate with a Certificate in Share Plan Management, or someone who is currently performing Share Plan Administration, and working towards the Share Plan Management Certificate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking Global Business, with a friendly and progressive culture, excellent benefits, and truly flexible working.
As the Share Plan Specialist, you will be responsible for the administration of the company’s employee share schemes with the objective of ensuring that all share plans are administered adhering to the relevant plan rules, procedures, guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements.
You will deliver a first-class share plan service with a global remit, providing excellent technical support and guidance to current and former employees across the business and ensure efficient and effective day to day delivery of share plan process activities, delivering with a continuous improvement mind-set.
Duties – Delivery:
- Ensure effective and compliant administration of all the companies share plans (covering both all-employee and discretionary share plans in the UK and globally).
- Annual events (such as invitations, awards, vestings and maturities).
- Support activities required to successfully operate the share plans (including allotments/transfers, reporting requirements, leaver maintenance, payroll aspects and global mobility considerations).
- Ensure compliance with the various plan rules, tax and legal obligations and internal governance requirements.
- Build strong relationships with internal (current and former employees, Finance, HR and Payroll) and external (Registrar, Trustee, Broker, Share Plan Administrators) stakeholders.
- Provide analytical support on share plans for the Company Secretarial team to support projects and strategic decision making.
- Apply understanding process excellence to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures.
- Work closely with the process owners, HR Admin, Payroll, Manager and Advisors to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practical implications and exceptions.
- Previous knowledge and experience in all employee and discretionary plan administration globally.
- Good understanding of the legislation and regulatory framework that govern share plans.
- Strong communication skills and an expert in explaining complex concepts in a simple fashion.
- Strong IT skills (proficient with Excel to advanced level preferred).
- Action-orientated with strong planning and organizing skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally attained the Certificate in Employee Share Plans or working towards the qualification
To apply for this Share Plan Specialist Job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL6497
Product Line Manager
Ref No: RL6650
Commercial Director – Data & Analytics
Pay: £150,000 - £170,000
Ref No: RL6646
Identity & Security Consultant / Architect
Pay: £70,000 - £100,000
Ref No: RL6310
Principle Data Scientist
Pay: £40,500 - £51,000
Ref No: RL6642